"We studied your history and your kind; we will have a class about it, seem your council lacks everything," Lance muttered like he was purposely saying his thoughts out loud. 

Jacob listened and watched as the two jumped at the mention of their status and sagged in relief that it was just explaining. Jake approached the bed where Leah was lying in and looked at her. She didn't seem to be hurt physically with big bruises or cuts or any bandages, nevermind large bandage covered front the under of her breasts to the end of her stomach. But she was just so pale and when he took her hand, it was ice and he nearly worried to break a bone because her limbs looked like she got out of the freezer.

"Guys, she still cold."

" It's part of the process; her body is trying to protect itself from being inflicted pain again, it removes all the warmth of her body and redirects around her heart so it could still beat properly at a steady pace. You can help her by warming her up and block the pain," Lance said while Liam slipped out of the room maybe to attend to the renegade torture or something. "All you need to do is cuddle her and embrace her tightly against you. Your predispose DNA should help her out. Nearly naked with a pair of underwear, should help you. Our body as Alphas is predisposed to help others and one of the things is that our hotness can do miracles."

Jacob nodded and stripped of his clothes leaving only his briefs before pressing himself against her. Brady and Collin, both blushed, Lance suggested them something, Lance wanted to start on their training and doing it merely with something, or in this someone, they were familiar with.

"Why don't you participate and transform as a wolf and let yourself on your instincts, Liam and I know, your wolves needed to be let out because you recognize Leah as your only female within the two packs on your territory that is a wolf and is strong enough to act like the Alpha female, as I explained previously."

Brady and Collin exchanged a looked between themselves, unsure it was the greatest idea. Then, they glanced to Jacob who was their acting Aloha in the room that was awake and sane. Seeing that, Lance explained more:

"You are pups and seemed you did not get inform much about how wolves work. You need to work on relying on your abilities and your wolf side instincts that his code in your DNA. It is essential because you won't be able to control your wolf if not trained or used to do it and it can lead to disastrous issues."

"Listen to Alpha Lance, it's all good," Jacob said muffled into Leah's hair but it was clear enough for Collin and Brady to strip completely naked. "I trust him for you to trust the words of Alpha Lance and Alpha  Liam."

He didn't see Alpha Lance smiled and had the decency to turn away to give the two sixteen years old small privacy. They burst in their wolf form both russet. They just lay down on the floor on each side on the right Brady and Collin, on the left.

"Now, Brady and Collin, as you lay down to let your instincts such as smell gather the information flood your brain and indicated you more about your surroundings," he coached as he went on his knees and sat back in front of them so he could be in their range of vision. He kept a calm directive tone, " by releasing one by one of these senses, it helps you realized that your wolf is part of you and will help you understand your environment. As it's your first time, we are really focusing on your reactions and relying on your wolf instinct, we good slowly. I can see that you learned what you could on the spot but that Leah also works with you, both. On your hearing, because you haven't put your paws on your ears to cover them. Your instinct is very good because with so many noises," Lance enumerated them so the wolves could recognized and memorize it," such as the constant beeping of the machines in the room, the breathing of each wolf in the room, my voice, the low noise that your enhance hearing detect from the hallways, the people walking passing in the hallway, the rolling of machines or anything doing a friction with the floor, and many more sounds. Leah seemed to have done an excellent job on this, so you may know more the procedure."