-14-

'What is he doing?' Calvin had thought when Greg pulled him close. However, when he felt those lips on his own, it extinguished all of his questioning and demanding thoughts at once.

He couldn't say that he had been waiting for this, because honestly, he hadn't even really considered it. He had wanted to get closer to Greg and feel those arms wrap around him even when he wasn't having trouble sleeping, but he hadn't thought about kissing Greg, let alone another man.

He wasn't complaining though.

Greg had the dominant role in the kiss, something that girls rarely ever took and he had to admit, it was nice.

The way the man took control and eventually slipped his tongue into Calvin's mouth was impressive and appealing to the younger man. This was really something that he had never explored. This new layer of life was bright and new and held promises of untouched experiences for Calvin to conquer.

Though he would never admit it, he now preferred kissing males more than females.

It was exhilarating. All of it. When they were lost in the heat of the moment and Greg eventually seized sucking and biting at the smaller man's neck to lift him up and carry him to the bedroom.

He would've never thought that his first time with a guy would be with Onion boy.

Well, he never thought he would have a first time with a guy.

Greg was careful with him, treating him as if he was a fine piece of art that need not be damaged. He prepared him thoroughly, making sure he was properly stretched while drinking in the various moans that escaped Calvin's lips.

Calvin hadn't expected it to feel so good. He had always joked about it like it wasn't something he could enjoy.

He gasped when Greg had begun to slowly enter him. It burned at first, the man above him kissing behind his ear and down to his collarbone to comfort him while he waited for him to adjust.

"I'm going to move now, okay?" Greg had whispered into his ear.

He had moved slowly, holding back for Calvin's sake. He had highly doubted that he had ever done this sort of thing before.

After a few slow, drawn out thrusts the slight pain had begun to recede and turn into something akin to pleasure.

It had felt good. Really good.

How Greg had loved the way Calvin mewled and moaned for him to move faster and harder. The way he clung to him, digging his fingernails into his back and leaving his marks there. The way that the younger man's hair seemed more disheveled than usual, now dampened with sweat as he wrapped his legs around Greg's middle.

And when they came, it was together.

There they were, lying next to one another. Only moving for Greg to tie off and dispose of the condom.

The room was silent apart from their ragged, unsteady breathing.

"That was.. Amazing.." Calvin said once his heart was beating at a somewhat normal pace.

Greg smiled and tilted his head lazily to look over at the man. "So not bad for your first time?"

"Not bad at all..I wasn't expecting it to feel so good.." Calvin said as he moved closer to Greg before laying his head on the man's chest and closing his eyes.

"..Goodnight.."

He felt the older man's hand tangle itself in his hair before he fell asleep.

"Goodnight."

[A/N: Sorry for not updating yesterday! Some stuff came up! If you would like to know when I will be updating/ when I won't be updating, check out my twitter - https://twitter.com/AIDENISNOTAMEME

Also, if you have any ideas for the next chapter, let me know in the comments.. I kinda don't know what to write anymore..

.

.

#rubberupfordan ]