-13-

[A/N: Ayyyy I finally updated before 10 pm!]

Onision: Hey, did you see the tweet?

Leafyishere: What tweet?

Onision:  This tweet.

(It was a picture of them in the store. Calvin was placing a box of fruity pebbles in the cart with a grin while Greg, who was leaning on said cart, was laughing mockingly at his choice of cereal.)

Leafyishere: Oh shit.

Calvin checked his twitter notifications only to see 20 or more accounts linking him to the tweet.

The picture was posted by a random user and not Keemstar as he had first thought. He scrolled down to see the replies, only to sigh when he saw things like "LEAFNISION CONFIRMED" and "OMG THEY ARE SO DOMESTIC"

Leafyishere: So what do we do?

Onision: I'm not sure..

Calvin reopened a tab to check the progress of his video. It was only halfway done uploading. He sighed and took a bite of his cereal, hoping to finish it before the flakes became all soggy and gross.

Onision: Be decent, I'm coming over.

Calvin sighed and deserted his cereal in favor of putting on some sweatpants. He decided to put on a beanie as well because knowing Greg, he would probably poke fun at his messy hair.

Apparently, Onision had tweeted something about him looking like a stoner and his fans wouldn't stop talking about it. He laughed it off and got up when he heard a knock on the door.

He froze when he opened the door. There Greg was, wearing a black vest over a white dress shirt, his hair pushed back with a small amount of hair gel. Calvin quickly looked away and let the man inside.

"Morning." Calvin yawned. "Why are you dressed so fancily?"

Greg shrugged. "I dunno, I just wore it for a video and didn't feel like changing."

Calvin hummed. "So, you think I'm a stoner?"

"Yeah, pretty much." Greg said, a teasing grin present on his face.

"I don't smoke enough to even be considered a stoner.."

"So, you don't smoke often then?" Greg asked leaning against the couch.

"Nah.. every time I do I get really fucking anxious.." Calvin said looking away. "Anyway, it's pretty early.. have you had anything to eat? I've got fruity pebbles.." Calvin smiled.

Greg laughed at that. What the fuck was up with Calvin and kid's cereal? "No, I'm good."

"Hmph," He pouted. "Fine, suit yourself." He crossed his arms with mock sadness playing on his face.

Greg stilled for a moment. No.. He didn't just think that..

Calvin isn't cute.

Calvin isn't cute.

Calvin isn't cute.

He repeated the mantra in his head, but he couldn't seem to convince himself.

Calvin was definitely cute.

He watched the thin man (who was only in a thin, worn out T-shirt and some sweatpants along with a maroon beanie) walk into the kitchen and turn on the coffee machine.

What the fuck, Greg?

"So what's up?" Calvin asked from the small kitchen.

"Hm?" Greg was snapped out of his somewhat perverted thoughts. What was he thinking? This was the same guy that he had hated less than a month ago!

"So why did you want to come over? Or were you just bored or something?" Calvin asked, looking over his shoulder as he stirred his coffee.

"Yeah, I was mostly bored.." He lied. For some reason, exchanging messages over Twitter wasn't as satisfying as seeing the younger man in his natural habitat.

"So did Senpai notice you yet?" Calvin asked with a smirk as he walked back into the living room, now with a cup of coffee before sitting on the back of the couch near Greg.

"Dan? No not yet unfortunately..." Dan wasn't the only one he was attracted to..

Not to say that Dan and Calvin were equal, they were close, but at least Dan didn't bully children.

Also Dan was a smol cinnamon roll.

But then so was Calvin..

Did he really just think that?

Greg, what the fuck?

"Ahh.. So are you just going to keep telling your followers to spam him until he does notice you?" Calvin said before taking a sip of his coffee, a soft moan escaping his lips as the warm liquid made contact with his tastebuds.

Greg did not need Calvin making that kind of sound right now.

"U-um.. Yeah, that's basically the plan."

Calvin wore an amused expression as he spoke, "Wow, you really are a psychopath."

"Ha. Says the guy who bullies children."

Calvin rolled his eyes. "You act like all my content is just me bullying kids. That's like saying that all your content is you ranting about feminism."

"Well, feminism is important.." Greg trailed off.

Calvin sighed and took another sip of his coffee.

There was a comfortable silence before Calvin cut it short.

"So, wanna play some Overwatch?"

.
.
.

After a couple hours of shouting, the clicking of controllers, and various sound effects from the game, the men got up to go to the kitchen.

Calvin rinsed out his now empty mug before setting it in the sink to be put in the dishwasher later.

"Pretty cool game, right?"

Honestly, Greg wasn't completely focused on the game. Instead, he had snuck glances out of the corner of his eye of Calvin grinning as he repeatedly pressed down buttons on his controller.

"Yeah, it was awesome." Greg said with a small smile and Calvin's eyes seemed to light up at that.

Calvin isn't cute.

Calvin isn't cute.

Calvin is fucking cute.

Greg wanted to kiss those soft looking lips at that moment, something he had never wanted to do with any guy other than Dan Howell, Andy Biersack, and Jensen Ackles.

Fuck it.

So Greg hesitantly took a step forward and pulled the smaller man closer to him by the waist before capturing the other's lips with his own.

He felt hands grip his shoulders, but made no effort to push him away. Instead, the hands moved upwards to tangle themselves in his hair and Calvin's lips began to move against his own.

His lips still tasted of coffee and were just as soft as Greg had imagined.

He didn't regret this.

Not at all.