-7-

[A/N: Next chapter is going to be lit (Maybe).]

"It's getting late," Calvin had said. "You could stay if you want to.."

He was a bit surprised when Greg accepted his offer. He had just asked out of 'politeness', never believing that he would've ever agreed to stay at the person he supposedly hated's apartment.

He put some blankets on the couch for Greg before leaving the room to upload a prerecorded video.

Greg hated sleeping in jeans, but he figured that sleeping in his boxer briefs would be far too awkward.

It was almost 9:30 when he received a twitter notification from a fan.

-----------------------------------------

KEEM @KEEMSTAR - 25m

@Leafyishere CONFIRMED EATING DISORDER - WATCH IT HERE (link)

-----------------------------------------

He clicked the link and watched the video. It was basically a video in which Keem does his annoying intro, shows some pictures of Calvin (They looked like they were taken in the store), and says that "back when Leafy and him were still friends he would starve himself for days and rarely ever eat".

The worst part was that everyone in the comments seemed to believe his story. Only a few argued against it while citing his snapchat and a vlog in which he makes coffee.

Greg pressed the link to the coffee video. He was surprised when he heard Calvin's voice as he took the camera outside to show his viewers the half melted snow.

His voice sounded so.. Different. It had audible happiness to it and seemed to lack the sleep deprived edge that everyone had become used to by now. He only watched up to when Calvin poured the 'coffee matay' into a cup in a similar fashion to how he had watched him do it earlier.

He wondered if Calvin had seen the tweet yet or even the video. Judging by the loud sound of something being thrown at a wall - he had.

Greg rose from the couch and went down the hall to the younger man's room. He knocked on the door waiting a moment until he received a response.

"Yeah?" He heard Calvin say from inside the room.

"I'm guessing you saw the video?" There was a pause before the man opened the door.

"Yeah.. Now how the fuck do I make soup?"

.

.

.

Greg watched as Calvin stared down at the soup.

The younger man's eyes were clouded with uncertainty as he finally lifted the spoon from the table.

Eating really shouldn't be this hard.

His mind was telling him that he could go one or two more days without eating, but the firm look that Greg was delivering told him otherwise.

He scooped up a spoonful of broth and brought it to his lips. It was still warm when it flooded his tastebuds with tastes he was afraid he had forgotten. The flavor was rich compared to the repetitive taste of coffee and energy drinks that he had thrived on.

Greg didn't hide the small smile that danced on his lips as Calvin sipped a few more spoonfuls of soup.

He would fix this man.

When Calvin decided he was finished, he stood and rinsed the bowl out in the sink.

Calvin's head was buzzing with thoughts. First, he would have to make an entire video explaining that he wasn't anorexic and that he was just really sick. He didn't like lying to his viewers but..

Second, his birthday was in two days and he certainly wasn't looking forward to all of the tweets that would no doubt be blowing up his phone.

"Well, I'm going to go to my room now.. The cups are in that cabinet," he gestured to the cabinet above the microwave. "Help yourself to anything in the fridge."

"You should try to get some sleep." Greg said as Calvin started towards his room. He watched the younger man hesitate as he took his next step.

"Um, Yeah. Sure." And with that he entered and closed the door.

Greg settled down on the couch, still clad in jeans and a shirt, his jacket was slung over the back of the slightly worn piece of furniture.

.

.

.

Calvin didn't get any sleep that night, but it didn't stop him from acting like he had.

When he left his room, Greg was still asleep on the couch. His face slack and peaceful, completely contrasting the prick he usually was online.

Calvin didn't want to wake Greg, so instead of making coffee he opened the fridge and opened a can of red bull.

He shifted his eyes back to the sleeping man. Calvin was almost envious. He wanted to be able to sleep without passing out or taking over-the-counter drugs first.

He noticed that Greg was still wearing the clothes he had come there in. It must've been quite uncomfortable to sleep in jeans. He would've offered him some clothes but it was obvious that not even the largest pants he had would fit the larger man.

The ruffling of blankets snapped him out of his thoughts. He quickly busied himself, turning on the coffee machine while simultaneously hiding the red bull behind it.

He heard a yawn somewhere near him as he got a mug down from the cabinet.

"Did you get any sleep?" A voice behind him asked.

"Yeah." Calvin lied as he retrieved the creamer from the fridge.

"Coffee Ma-tay?" Greg mocked him with a chuckle.

Calvin rolled his eyes, far too tired to retort. He really wanted to drink that fucking red bull.

When Greg left around 12 that morning, Calvin found himself immediately setting up his equipment.

He recorded and edited the video. It was pretty short, only explaining that he was in fact not anorexic and that he had just been a bit sick and lost some weight.

Luckily Keemstar hadn't uploaded anything else based around him because he was far too exhausted to record another video.

Fuck, he just wanted to sleep.

[A/N: If you haven't seen the video where Leafy makes coffee, you should check it out - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-pNnYjucOE ]