CHAPTER 4

BARBARA’S P.O.V.

I admit it, I’m not yet okay. I still remember Justin and speaking of him. He and Selena are going to watch the runaway, front seat. Hope, I’m not going to trip over when I walk. Because, for sure I’ll be jealous just seeing both of them. I rather stab both of my eyes and that would hurt less. Why am I thinking of him anyways?

“Barbara! Can you please look up. I’m trying to put some mascara.” Said by my annoying make-up artist.

Today is the most awaited day for us, Victoria Secret fashion runaway. I looked at the other girls preparing for our runaway some of them are doing interviews, pictures and such. I can also see Cara over here! And guess what she’s doing?! She’s eating popcorn while talking about seeing One Direction. I always wonder if Cara is doing a liposuction because she never gets fat!!! She went towards me and offered popcorn.

“Do you like some? ‘Cause this will show your teeth? Wait! Does it make sense? Uhmm.. Yeah, it tastes good. That’s why it will make you smile and change you’re straight face. Jeez Barbara!” Cara smiled but I just ignored her.

“Barbara, I’m just joking around. Smile, we’ll walk in a few minutes. Okay?” Still, ignoring her.

“Forget him” she whispered before she walks away.

“Girls, let’s get ready. We’re staring in a few minutes.”

CARA’S P.O.V.

I heard our Manager telling us to get ready and I heard the number counting down.

“5,4,3,2,1…”

That’s it! One Direction is seeing my favorite song, “What makes you beautiful”. I’m the first one to come out and I sway my hips right and left, flip my hair and my posture. I saw the boys singing in the runway and its breath taking because it’s the first time I saw them in person. They are really handsome so I can’t stop smiling while walking confident in the runway. As I was walking Niall grabs my hand and give it to Liam pass it to Zayn and Finally to Louis! Where he smiles at me, I think he remembered me from last night. Then he gave me to Harry where he winks at me. The truth is, I’m not Harry’s girl because I don’t like guys who are cheeky.

LOUIS’ P.O.V.

I’m singing my part in One Thing then I saw this beautiful brunette girl walking and swaying her hips perfectly. I feel like I saw an angel. I remember every feature she has, nope I’m not a stalker or what but she really is beautiful! I smiled at her while I’m singing my part and she smiled back too but I feel like she’s not happy at all. Because, I can see it through her eyes. I can also see the way she looks at front seat where I feel like she saw something that really makes her feel down even if she’s smiling. I can tell it.

 I can’t wait this to end; I’ll ask her to eat outside. I really want to get to know her. I feel like she really has a very kind heart. As Zayn hit the last note, we exit in the back stage. The boys are looking at me because I’m smiling like an idiot.

“Is that her mate? The one you’re talking about?” Liam asked.

“Yes that’s her! Her name is Barbara Palvin. Isn’t she beautiful?” I told them.

They nodded and Harry interrupts my talking with the lads.

“Boobear, The first girl who walks in the runway looks really stunning. Do you know her?” Harry asked and waiting impatiently for my reply.

I nodded. “Yes, I met her last night too. She’s with Barbra. If you like my plan, let’s ask the both girls to eat outside and get to know them?”

“Brilliant! Where are they anyways?” Harry asked.

“Right over there is Cara, I don’t know where is Barbra. Why don’t we talk to her?” I suggested

“Hi Cara.” I smiled.

“Hi Guys! Oh wait, I’m hyperventing!! Sorry guys, I’m just really a fan of yours. Uhm.. I’m Cara by the way and can I have a picture with you?” She said trembling.

“Of course, but meet these lads first, I know you our name but being us we’re very polite with beautiful girls. I’m Louis Tomlinson by the way.”

“Zayn Malik.”

“Niall Horan.”

“Liam Payne.”

“Harry Styles.” He kissed her hand. Old style Harry.

“Very sweet of you guys, can I have my picture already?” She smiled perfectly.

“But we have an exchange deal for a picture.” Harry said.

“What is it?” Cara asked.

“Well, we want you and you’re best friend Barbara to go out with us boys tonight to get to know each other.” Harry smirks,

“Yeah?? Uhmm..”

“Please.” I beg her.

“Sure.” She said. Wow, that was easy. I thought she’s going to say No.

After we take our picture together. We went to Barbara and she change already to a casual outfit where she looks more beautiful and hot! I know I want to see her in bikini but she looks gorgeous in any outfit.

“We’re going out with them.” Cara informed her.

“Well, I have lots of things to do.” Barbara answered. Noo!!

“Well, you’re going with us, whether you like it or not. You know what to do boys.” Cara asks for help.

This will be a fun night, I whispered to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Wassup everyone!? How are you guys! Ohmygash! Did you hear the new album of our boys? Because I totally love every single bit of it.  Hoping a new update next week? :) YAY OR NAY?