CHAPTER 2

CARA’S P.O.V.

Yey! Barbara agreed with me. This is what you call YOLO. Hmm… Wait! It’s almost 8pm, I need to change. I went to my closet room and yes, It’s the best part of my apartment because clothes, accessories, shoes are my signature and it shows my inner side. I opened my cabinet and grab a fitted black dress that is really short. I also match it with my high knee leather boots and leather jacket. I also paired it with Smokey eyes. FIN! I went downstairs and look at myself, fabulous and grab the keys of my Audi and went straight to Barbara’s house.

I’m already at Barbara’s apartment, I called her many times but she is not answering my calls. I went out and grab the keys access to her apartment. Uhm, why do I have the keys? Because, we are best friends and were like sisters so we both have keys in our apartment. I opened the door and I heard that someone is crying hysterical on living room. There where I saw Barbara, lying on the couch.

“Barbara, what happened?” I asked very concerned.

She just gives me her phone.

JUSTIN BIEBER: (TEXT MESSAGE)

“Barbara, I love you. Yes it’s true. But I love Selena too. I don’t want to see her cry and destroyed because of me. The very first day I met you, in that runway. I knew you were someone I would get along… and yes it’s true. We’re not just friends, but we have that something special that I could not share to anyone. I enjoyed those one month we’ve been together. We are not officially girlfriend and boyfriend but I know you feel that very special love we had. Now, this will be just our past…. But always remember Barbara, these memories are still in my heart and my mind.  I will not forget everything we shared until my heart stops beating. Sorry, for leaving you behind. You can call me names and curse me if you want. I know I’m an asshole for leaving you because you are such an innocent and sweet lady. But, I cannot do this to Selena... I love her Barbara. I love her truly, I see her as my future the one I want to spend my entire life with. It’s just that, we’re not meant to be together Barbara, I’m sorry again. I know you can’t forgive me. But thank you. Thank you. I love you Barbara, for one last time.  

I was really shocked, I don’t know this. I don’t know Barbara is seeing Justin. Someone told me in the past that Barbara is dating him, but I never believe him because Barbara never told me this. She never shared this story to me. I feel so ashamed, I feel left out that I’m supposedly know this because she is my best friend. But, does she really thinks I will judge her if she told me? Ughh. I hate her for thinking that, but she needs me right now. I never have been good comforting people who are sad. I just hug her and she hugs me super tight.

BARABARA’S P.O.V.

“I’m so sorry Cara for not letting you know. I just don’t want you to look at me like; I’m a slut who will ruin a perfect relationship. I love Justin, since the beginning but I can’t.. . Continue this. I will always be a second fucking option. She loves Selena, and I have to accept that... Tomorrow, I will be better I know that Cara…” I told her.

“It’s okay Barbara, you know that I will accept you no matter what because you’re my best friend so stop it, ok?” I told her.

I wipe the tears streaming down in my face. I love Justin and I will always will. But I can’t do this to Selena… I know how it feels to be betrayed by someone who you trust and love for a long time. This may be a lesson for me, not to fall in love again. But, it hurts so much and it’s really hard to accept it because I really love him, but what can I do right? I have to sacrifice for the one I love…I never been in love like this before. I  always thought love is just love. But love it’s not just a game. It’s a gamble that you have to take the risk and to give all what you have. You should be brave for yourself. Because love could kill you, but… we are still willing to take the risk right? Well, I will never regret loving him because I learned so much. I learned for myself… He may not be my true love but he is someone I will never forget.  Goodbye Justin. 

“Cara, From now on… I’ll just focus on my career and only that. I’m a strong person. I can do this. Right?” I asks her.

“Of course Barbara! You’re a strong person. You can do it!!!” I hug her.

“So, what are we waiting for? Let’s go to the pub.”

“Are you sure Barbara?” Cara asked.

“Of course, I am.” I need to unwind and forget about Justin Bieber.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, This is Iris Yu. Well, I'm very sorry everyone for the update delayed. But, I'm officially back to writing. I hope everyone still supports me stronger than before. I love ya all.

<3

-xoxo