CHAPTER 3

Mom,I'm home"Happy says while closing the door behind her. Mom"happy repeated herself. Yes darling"her mom finally answers. I'm sorry I didn't reply you earlier,I was on the phone with your dad and he said that he'll soon be here and his coming over with sum of his colleagues at the office"Happy's mum say while making dinner.

Wow,so that means cool,Ashley, Freddy, and Jake's parents will be here,are my friends coming?". I don't know honey,you know there father's might not stop by at their houses". Mrs Blue says. Uhhh,that's not fair" happy says with a sigh.

Honey could you stop whining and come help me set the dining"Happy's mum says. Okay mum,right after I go drop my things up~stairs". Happy says while walking up the wooden stairs.
After helping my mum setup the table 10 minutes later my dad and his friends arrive. Hey, my little darling". Mr. Blue says while walking towards Happy. Hey dad,I've missed you so much"happy says while hugging her dad.

********************************
Mum,where's dad he's suppose to be back by now", Freddy says anxiously. Oh,Freddy I forgot to tell you,he said he's over at Happy's house,having a dinner party." Freddy's mum says while wearing her gold earring. Mum please can you take me to the dinner,please",Freddy says pleading. That's where we're going to aren't you seeing me getting ready". Yes thank you mum.

Thanks for reading and sorry for any mistake,,,