chapter 1

Happy",her mom Trista yells while making breakfast. Yes mum"happy replies in a cheerful way. Come have breakfast ,your dad is coming back from his business trip today and you know he doesn't like seeing you look lean", her mum says. But mum i need go to school or I'm gonna be late"happy says while coming down the wooden stairs. Honey you have to eat or you will not have enough energy for the day"Trista says while holding Happy's soft cheeks.

Okay mum but I'll not finish it all"Happy says while working towards the plate of pancake on the dining.
Hey guys wait up for me" Happy calls her friends.

Okay students this is a new session and I want all of you to introduce yourselves starting from you over there" miss Paula the class teacher says. My name is Max and I'm the son to McMahon , you know the man that made money" Max a proud emoji says😏😏with a smile.

next person" miss Paula says while asking Max for his dad's number. My name is ,is ,is uhmm 😌😰" jake trying to introduce himself but he's to shy. Would you get on with it dunder~head"Freddy yells .

my name is Jake shai"Jake finally bursts out his name. Okay let me guess your emotion is shyness"miss Paula says. Yeah ,he's so shy , I bet that's why his surname end with shai"max says while laughing at Jake. What's the meaning of that" happy says angrily, repeat what you send and I swear you will be sorry" Freddy says while turning red👿👿.

I said that your friend is so shy I bet that's why his surname is shai"max says proudly. Kid's stop it now"miss Paula says with a loud voice. Haaaaaaaaaaa"Freddy yells as he becomes red hot. Stop Freddy,or you get suspended"jake says while sobbing. Okay kids it's enough, go out for your lunch" miss Paula says. You could have let me take care of him" Freddy tells Jake. No I didn't want you to get punished because of me"Jake says while wiping his tears. Let's leave him alone and forget about it ,okay"Happy says.

Hey guys I heard some guys talking about what happened in your class and it was pretty cool what Freddy did"Cool says while removing his cool sun glasses. Yeah, i was so sad that you didn't burst his head open"ashley,Happy's Best friend says in a low voice.

Guys let leave this topic there are tons of other things we can talk about"Happy says trying to make her friends forget about the issue. Hey dudes isn't that shai the shy lord" Max and his football teammates laugh at Jake. No one should dare stop me this time or else" Freddy says angrily 😠😈👿. Freddy wait"Happy says.

No leave him let him be the beast he wants to be" cool says while keeping his sun glasses on the lunch table. What are you gonna do you ?,weakling" Max says with confidence. I'm gonna crush you"Freddy says walking towards Max. FREDDY GIVES MAX A WEDGY. Max's football teammates ranaway

Thanks for reading