FREDDY

My name is Freddy Stone ,my emotion is anger. My dad and mom think that I'm different from other emoji's with the emotion ANGER. That's because when I was a born I didn't want to eat anything (three weeks after birth) and I always cry. If they give me food I will throw it at their face ,not until my parents got tired of the problem and took me to a doctor . And they were told that it's because I have a really high temper ,the worst thing you can do is make me mad.

HAPPY
My name is happy blue,I'm a girl and my emotion is happiness , my life is perfect,I've got cool friends,and an awesome family. My dad is always on his long business trips while my mum travels to the coast. That leaves,me with my siblings and my aunt. I've got lots of Friends like Cool,Ashley,Jake,and Freddy we do some fun things together like go to the beach and so on.

Ashley
My name is ashley brown i'm a girl and my emotion is sadness,I enjoy things like rain, lightning, and tragic movies .I hate thins like dancing ,talking ,and I hate the beach a little that's because of my BFF happy.

COOL
As you can see above my name is cool, or cool moji to be precise. My school results came in through the mail and I failed ,my mum and dad,were on the phone with my teacher to ask her whether she could give me a resit. My mum told me if I fail this exam I'm gonna be grounded for a month and, I don't want that to happen to me. Being grounded is gonna affect my reputation on being the coolest guy😎😎 on this island,but maybe with the help of my friends I will pass.

JAKE
My name is jake shai ,my emotion is shyness . I'm a guy ,I don't really like getting attention to my self .uhm Uhmm 🙄😯😱i think I don't have anything else to say.

Hi, thanks for reading. Please leave a review of what you think, thanks :-)