I couldn't but smile a little bit as he grinned back at me.

"That's better" He nudge me as we walk.

"What?" I frown confused.

"You look better when you smile, you should do it more often"

"Oh," I drop my gaze to the floor.

"So...What's on your mind?"

"Nothing" I lied.

"Nothing huh?" He arch his eyebrows up.

"Yup"

"I know you don't know me that well but sometimes that helps to tell a stranger about your problems. Just to listen and not to judge you." He look at me with a small smile on his face with his dimples showing.

"There's no problem" I lied once again. 

He look at me studying my feature, he put his lips in a tight smile.

"Alright, that's fine" He slowly broke his gaze away from me.

I had a feeling he knows there's something wrong, he just didn't want me to force it out. We walk slowly side by side, this feels different. It feels nice to have one friend with me, maybe things are starting to change. 

"Thanks" I mumbled.

"About what?" He grinned happily.

He's always so happy, I wish I could feel like that everyday.

"For not being like the others, thank you" I smiled feeling heat rise up my cheeks.

"No problem"  He flash me his perfect white teeth.

My eyes automatically fall down to the ground as we continue to walk. I heard the teenagers chatting loudly to their friend. Cars loudly making there way to the car park. The jocks showing off there cars. I sighed beginning the start of my day.

We walk through the car park, the first person that caught my attention is Skyler. Why am I so interested in him these days. His eyes caught my gaze, something in his eyes made me sad. He stood out in the crowd for me, the way he just look so sad today. His eyes filled with sadness I almost went up to him and demand him what's wrong. 

Why do I care all of a sudden?

I look away quickly, I mentally slap myself.

Stop staring!

I shook my head at myself. I walk through the halls and the same feeling in my stomach starts to erupt. I felt nervous and a bit scared everytime I walk through the halls. People continue to talk ignoring my presence which is fine. Everyone turn their attention to the loud person having an argument.

I heard Skyler's voice, why is he always fighting all the time now? I snap my eyes where they stood in the empty hallway making me stop midway not quiet sure what to do so I just stood there.

Skyler stood infront of Jessica once again having the same fight but this time he's not yelling only she is.

"Baby I thought we just had a fight and we forget that it ever happened right?" She press herself against him making him more irritated.

"I'm done with you Jessica" He sighed tiredly like he doesn't have energy to fight with her today. 

"You promised we would be together Skyler, you promised you would stay with me" I heard Jessica's voice crack slightly surprising me. 

"I'm tired Jessica, I'm just tired of it all." He sound so sad, so defeated. 

"You're tired of loving me is that it?" She whispers afraid of his answer her face twisting in pain I've never witness in her face.