Chapter 20: Telling the Members

Hoshi's p.o.v.

I was sitting in Woozi's studio with him as he worked on the final touches of the hip-hop team's song.

In between him doing that we made small talk.

"Have you talked with Dokyeom yet?" Woozi asked at one point.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused on what I needed to talk to him about. "Am I forgetting something I had to do?"

"I'm talking about the whole him liking Seungkwan and having sex with Joshua even though he told you he wasn't gay thing." Woozi explained. "You seemed really upset about it and I want to know if you've talked to him about it."

"I haven't talked to him." I told Woozi, who seemed unhappy with that answer. "There no need to though. I just overreacted so everything's fine."

"You sure?" Woozi asked and I nodded with a smile on my face. "Okay but if it's not please talk to me."

"Alright," I said with a smile, enjoying the idea of being able to confide in Woozi. "Are you still up for telling the members about us tonight?"

Woozi shrugged. "We agreed to do it before shooting the music video so today seems like the best time."

"Not exactly the answer I was looking for." I said and Woozi turned his chair to look at me. "I don't care if you think now is a good time to do it. I want to know if you actually want to tell them now?"

"I do." Woozi said blankly. "It'll feel nice not having to cautious around each other."

I nodded, agreeing with that statement.

It was silent for awhile and I noticed Woozi seemed to be stressing over something. I got up from my seat on my chair and walked up behind him, placing a hand on his back.

"What is it?" I asked and Woozi sighed. "Can I help with something?"

Woozi looked up at me and was about it say something but stopped with his mouth open and started looking back and forth between me and his paper.

"Yes, actually, you can." Woozi said, sliding his paper towards me and pointing to a squared section on it. "Can you sing this?"

I looked at the paper and saw that the title of the song was fronting. I could easily tell that the section Woozi wanted me to sing was the chorus as I noticed it repeated a few times throughout the page.

I cleared my throat and sang the indicated part, already knowing the melody as Woozi had played it about 50 times today alone. Once I was done I looked at Woozi and he had a huge smile on his face.

"Did that help?" I asked, really hoping it did because I hated seeing Woozi stressed.

"That was prefect." Woozi said and I gave him a confused look, wanting an explanation on what he meant. "I wanted a certain sound for this chorus but my voice didn't work and none of vocal team members worked like I wanted either but yours, yours was pretty much exactly what I wanted."

"Really?" I asked, excited at the idea of being able to sing more lines like this. "Are you saying you want me to sing this part on the album?"

"That is exactly what I'm saying." Woozi said, still smiling. "I don't think anyone's in the recording studio right now so let's go."

Woozi stood up and started grabbing all the things he'd need for recording.

"Wait, right now?" I asked, still surprised Woozi was going to have me do this.

"Yes, right now." Woozi said, sounding impatient. "Once I finish this song, everything will be done. I need to have things finished today."

I followed Woozi into the recording studio and followed his instructions on how exactly I should sing. It didn't take long for it to be finished. Afterward, Woozi sent the file to who it needed to go to and I could see how relieved he was and how much tension came out of his shoulders.

"Should we head back to the dorm then?" I asked and Woozi nodded, standing up from his desk and stretching.

I couldn't help myself, when he lifted his arms above his head, I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his stomach.

"What are doing?" Woozi asked, sounding shocked.

"Hugging you." I said blankly. "Am I not allowed?"

Woozi didn't answer and just huffed. After a few second he bought his arms down completely and rested his hands on top of mine.

"I usually hate skinship," Woozi started and sighed. "but this is actually really nice."

I hummed and rested my head down into Woozi shoulder. "That's good because I like hugging you."

"We should really get going though." Woozi said and moved my arms off his body. "We told everything we'd be back to talk before dinner and it's getting close to that time."

I agreed with my boyfriend and we both headed out of his office, down the stairs, and out of building in slience.

"I'm so tired." Woozi complained as we started walking back to the dorm. "We need a car."

"I'll be your car." I said and Woozi just stared at me in confusion. "Jump on my back."

Woozi hesitated for a moment before jumping onto my back. "I'm going to take a nap."

I laughed. "Have a good nap then."

Woozi put his cheek on the back of my shoulder and held onto me tightly.

I walked the rest of the way to the dorm with Woozi sleeping on my back and when we arrived I slowly laid him onto the couch before trying to wake him up.

"Woozi-yah." I called softly, shaking him a bit. "We're home. Should I gather everyone together?"

Woozi groaned a bit and started rubbing his eyes. "Yeah, get everyone, I'll wake up in a minute."

I ran around the dorm, collecting everyone and soon we were all sitting the living room.

"Why'd you call us all here?" S.coups asked after everyone had settled.

"Well first, I finished the hip hop teams song and wanted everyone's opinion on it." Woozi said. "I finally figured out who would sing the chorus so I hope you guys think it's good."

Woozi played the song and all the members agreed that my voice fit with the song well.

"The song's good and I think Hoshi singing it is a good fit." S.coups said and everyone agreed. "Is there another thing?"

"I'm gald you all like the song." Woozi said. "The other thing is that Hoshi and I are dating."

"You're just going to say it casually like that?" I questioned.

"You're the one who said it'd be normal for us to tell them." Woozi defended himself. "Plus, I'm pretty sure no one in this group is one hundred percent straight."

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

"Wonwoo and Mingyu are dating, S.coups and Jeonghan are dating, you're conviced China line is dating, Vernon and Dino kissed each other in the past, and Dk and Joshua had sex with each other." Woozi explained. "That leaves Seungkwan to be the only straight person and let's be real, he's not."

"I mean you do have a point." Seungkwan said, nodding with what Woozi had to say. "Well everyone in the group is at least a little bit gay so it would make sense to just casually tell everyone when you're dating another memeber."

"Everyone's chill with it then?" I asked and everyone seemed to nod. "Cool!"

Everyone started going their own ways but Woozi and I stayed on the couch.

Dk walked up to us and smiled. "I'm glad you're happy hyung."

"Thanks!" I said happily with a smile. "I hope you're happy too."

Dk smiled sadly. "Yeah, I'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay."

With that Dk walked away. Why did he seem sad?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Dk is a sad boi

I low key feel like this story is going no where right now but I have an idea on where it's going. However I need to somehow get it there without it being shitty.

Hope you all enjoy this story!