Chapter 7: Kisses

Hoshi's p.o.v.

I quickly ran back to my room, wanting to be sure Woozi wasn't going to kill me with his guitar or something.

I quickly opened the bedroom door and came running in before quickly closing the door behind me.

Jun and Minghao were in the room and they both stared at me.

"What are you doing?" Jun asked.

"Running away from Woozi and his possible guitar." I said in between deep breaths.

"What did you do?" Jun asked in a normal tone.

He's probably used to me messing around with people.

"It's a long story." I said, not really wanting to tell him that I kissed Woozi.

Jun shrugged and went back to talking with Minghao.

I walked to the other side of the room, to the dresser, in search of pajama pants.

Jun and Minghao were whispering to each other but I couldn't tell what they were saying.

"What are you two whispering about over there?" I asked, wanting to know what the silent China Line was talking about.

"Nothing important." Jun said and got up and started walking towards me.

"If you say so." I said and left the room with my pajama pants.

I started walking towards the bathroom when someone called my name.

"Hoshi hyung."

I turned around and Vernon came up to me.

"Do you need something?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have a question about Seungkwan." Vernon said. "I figured you know he well."

"Yeah, I guess." I said, wondering if something was wrong. "What was the question?"

"Will, he's been upset over somethings lately and I wanted to do something for him." Vernon explained. "I just have no clue what."

"Oh." I said, understanding. "Just get him food or something."

"Are you sure?" Vernon said. "I want to do something nice."

"Then take him somewhere to eat." I said.

"That's a good idea." Vernon said.

"Well, I hope things work out for Seungkwan." I said and continued to go get changed.

I changed and made my way back to the bedroom.

All of the performance team was getting into bed when Minghao started whining for Jun to help him with his brace. Minghao has been really dependent on Jun lately. It'd be cute if they ever became a thing. I've always thought that ever since Minghao came here. I wonder if there was anything I could do to try and get them together. I know there wouldn't an issue of Jun being gay, he told me once that of had a crush on Mingming in the past, but I had no clue about Minghao. Well, I think I'll try anyway.

------

"Get up." Someone smacked my face.

I groaned and opened my eyes and Dk was standing beside my bed.

"There's food." He said. "Jeonghan's mom came and made us pancakes."

"Why did you smack me?" I asked.

Dk shrugged. "You should get everyone else up."

I sighed and got out of bed, going to Jun's bed.