Chapter 5: Everyone's Home

Woozi's p.o.v.

I knew I shouldn't think those things but I just couldn't help it.

I sighed and laid back on my bed.

After a few minutes the door opened.

I looked and watched Seungkwan come into the room, he looked upset. He didn't say anything and just went to his bed so I'm guessing he didn't see me.

All of a sudden, Seungkwan started crying.

"Are you crying?" I asked, even thought I knew he was.

Seungkwan looked at me and he seem shocked to see me there, he mustn't have seen me then, and then he started to wipe the tears off his cheeks.

"I didn't know you were in here." Seungkwan said in a small voice.

I sighed as I got up and went to sit beside him on his bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "What happened?"

"Nothing." He said.

"It had to have been something." I said. "I think I can count the number of times I've seen you cry on my hands."

It was quite, beside Seungkwan's sniffles, for a few minutes.

"Is this something to do with your mom?" I asked, knowing that was generally why Seungkwan cried.

Seungkwan nodded his head and I sighed again.

"It's because she's not going to be here today when almost everybody else's parents will be." I said. "I'm right, aren't I?"

Seungkwan nodded again.

"She will come so you don't have to worry but I can understand that it will be hard." I said.

"I know that it just that because I was upset I acted bad and now S.coups hyung, and probably other members as well, are angry with me." Seungkwan said, sounding sad.

"I'm sure whatever you did, if you just apologize, you'll be forgiven." I said.

"I'm just worry they won't." Seungkwan said.

"Who won't forgive you?" I asked.

"Vernon." Seungkwan said quietly.

"Vernon's who you're worried about?" I said, surprised. "Vernon will probably be the easiest."

"It's just I keep yelling at him." Seungkwan explained.

"Seungkwan." Both Seungkwan and I looked up and saw S.coups standing in the doorway.

I didn't noticed him so he must have just shown up.

"Can I talk with you?" He asked.

Seungkwan nodded and I stood up.

"I'll leave." I said. "I should go greet parents anyway."

S.coups nodded as I walked past him and left the room.

I walked to the living room to greet parents.

When I walked in almost everyone's parents were there.

They only people's parents, who were going to be here today, missing were Jeonghan's and mine.

I greeted the parents and they asked me where I had been and I just answered that I had fallen asleep. They nodded understanding that all the members were all tired for preforming.

"You all need to rest your concussions." One parent had said, I didn't pay attention as to who, there were to many people everywhere.

Everyone was just talking and having a nice time. I would talk every so often but probably not as much as I should have.