Chapter 1: Hospital trips

*One day after the crash*

Hoshi's p.o.v.

There was a car accident yesterday and the youngest seven members were in it.

We had to go to the hospital to pick up some members and visit other members.

Mingyu and Vernon were going home today.

I was going to visit Dk.

I decided that today was the day I would confess to Dk.

I have had a crush on Dk for awhile now and now I finally had the courage to do it.

I know confessing in a hospital isn't the best but the crash made me realize how much I care for Dk.

We finally made it to the hospital and the left to head to Dk's room.

When I got there, I knocked on the door.

"Come in~" A voice sang within in the room.

I opened the door. "Hiiii!"

"Oh! Hyung!" Dk said, sounding happy. "You came."

Dk smiled at me. Gosh, he smile is so pretty.

"I said I would. Would I lie to you?" I asked.

"No, I guess not. Come sit." Dk waved me into the room and pointed for me to sit in the chair beside his bed.

I came in and sat down. "There was something I wanted to talk to you about."

"What's that?" Dk asked and stared at me.

His eyes were so pretty. Everything about him was pretty.

I remembered I needed to talk so I continued.

"You see, this accident has may me realize something." I started.

"Really? What?" Dk asked.

"I care a lot about you Seokmin." I said and when he said nothing I continued. "I've realized, for a while that the feelings I get when I'm around you, are love."

After a finished Dk just stared at me. I stayed quiet and let him think.

"I'm not sure how to say this to you hyung." Dk said.

It was then quiet again for a little while.

"Hyung, I don't think I can return your feelings." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, tearing poking in my eyes.

I had thought that Dk might have some sort of feelings because of the way he acts around me.

"I'm not gay." Dk said.

"B-but the way you act around me." I said, tears threatening to fall.

"It was just joking around." Dk said and leaned forwards, towards me. "You're ok right?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I said and looking at Dk.

A stray tear fell down my face.

"Hyung..." Dk said.

I stood and started walking backwards towards the door.

"I'm fine. Really I'm completely fine." I said and ran out the door.

I could feel my hot tears spill down my cheeks and I started walking back.

"Hoshi!" I heard a voice call.

I turn and look in the room and see Woozi.

He looks surprised when he sees me. Probably because of the fact I'm crying.

I put my head down and quickly walk away.

I continued to walk until another voice calls out to me.

"Hoshi!" The voice said and I lifted my head.

It was Jeonghan.

I stayed frozen in place and Jeonghan run up to me.

"Hoshi what's wrong?" He asks. "Why are you crying?"

I put my head on his shoulder and started sobbing.

"He doesn't love me hyung." I sob.

"Ok, just come on we need to leave or they are going to leave without us." Jeonghan said and started leading me down the hall.

I spent the day in my bed. I didn't want to talk with anyone. S.coups and Jeonghan tried to talk with me and get me to eat but I wouldn't. I just want to be left alone.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

*Two days after the crash*

I just wanted to stay in bed all day but I knew I couldn't so I got up started getting ready.

I learned that we had to go back to the hospital to pick up Seungkwan and Woozi. Which sucks because that means I might have to see Dk again. At least he's not coming home today.

I finished getting ready and left with the other members to go pick up Woozi and Seungkwan.

Vernon, Mingyu, and Wonwoo stayed behind. Vernon and Mingyu stayed to continue there rest and we all know why Wonwoo stayed.

I wanted to home but I'm not in a relationship with Vernon so sadly, I can't.

When we reached the hospital I just waited with Joshua and our manager.

With Vernon already gone home, Joshua didn't have anyone to check on so he just wait and, thankfully, didn't ask why I wasn't going to see Dk.

I just really didn't want to see him because I know that he will ask questions.

After a few minutes S.coups and Jeonghan return with Woozi and Seungkwan.

Jeonghan left after. I wasn't sure where he was going but I knew that it probably wouldn't turn out well for me.

The ride home was quieter then usual and I think that is mostly because Woozi fell alseep and S.coups told us to be quiet and not wake him up.

When we finally made it home after the drive, that seemed longer then it should, I just wanted to sleep.

Although, Jeonghan had other plans.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→
This is reallllllly late. I'm sorry.

I've been quite sick and haven't want to do anything.

This story will be updated again by the end of the weekend.

Hope you all enjoy this story!