Chapter 10: Adorable

Hoshi's p.o.v.

I woke up and Woozi was laying beside me.

When did that happen?

I looked and the time and realized I had to get up.

I decided to wake Woozi up so that nobody would question what he was doing in my bed.

It took me quite awhile and a lot of shaking but eventually he woke up.

"Come on already." I said once his eyes had opened. "You need to go back to your own room."

Woozi sighed, knowing I was right, and got out of my bed.

He didn't speak until we were out of the bedroom and the door was closed.

"Why are you up this early anyway?" Woozi asked.

"Remember, I have to finish finalizing our performance, now that we are missing two people." I explained to him.

"Oh, right." Woozi said and followed me to the kitchen.

"I have a question for you." I said we walked into the kitchen.

"W-what is that?" Woozi asked, sounding nervous.

"How did you end up in my bed last night?" I asked.

"I was a bit scared and we were asleep and I didn't want to wake you." Woozi explained, his cheeks turning as pink as his hair.

I just laughed and ruffled his hair a bit.

"Don't do that." Woozi complained and tried fixing his hair.

"Come on, we should go back to sleep." I said. "You're probably still tired, you're always working so hard."

"Like you're not?" Woozi said.

"That's not the point." I said. "If I didn't have to go make sure the dance is good, I would still be sleeping."

"I'll come with you." Woozi said.

"No, go sleep." I said and pointed to door of the kitchen.

Woozi looked like he wanted to put up a fight but left anyway.

I watched him leave before making myself something to eat.

It's not like I didn't want Woozi coming with me, it's just I know he needs sleep so I'm going to let him sleep.

I quickly made some toast and ate it before running out of the dorm, realizing I was going to be late.

It wouldn't be a big deal it just that I wanted the most time possible to make sure the dance is perfect.

By the time I got to the studio I had one hour before the members would show up to run though any changes I made. Not that I would make a whole lot of changes.

Just need to work out Dino parts and The8's part.

Dino's parts were easy. Just have Vernon sing, or rap I guess, all four lines instead of just his normal two.

The8's part was going to be a bit more difficult to figure out. I suposse we could just have Jeonghan or Seungkwan sing it and not add someone else. Wouldn't it look weird with just two people holding Vernon.

I sighed, realizing I had no other choice.

With that done, I started watching recording of your practices to see what holes would have to be fill because of the two missing members.

I could figure some of them out but it looked like most I'd have to do with the other members.

Just as I finishing all I could do with out them, they started coming through the door.

"Did you figure everything out?" S.coups asked as they came in.

"Mostly." I said. "There was a few times when I'll have to actually see because it's hard to see where exactly they are standing with just the video."

"That makes sense." S.coups said. "Let's get started."

I explained all the changes to everyone and we started running through it slowly so I could direct people when they had to move a bit to cover up the holes.

I didn't take long for us to finish so we deicded to sit and relax a bit before we had to leave.

While we waited Woozi came over and sat because, S.coups sitting beside him.

"How are you two doing?" S.coups asked us and raised his eyebrows a bit at Woozi.

Did he know something?

"Fine, I'm a bit tired, I guess." I said, unsure of how I was supossed to answer that.

It seemed like a simple question but the look at S.coups's face told me otherwise.

"We're good." Woozi said and looked towards S.coups, away from me, so I couldn't see his face. "Very good."

His voice sounded a bit stern but I just brushed it off. He was probably annoyed that he couldn't be alone with me.

Would he even think or care about those types of things?

I rubbed the back of my neck, lost on thought.

"Hoshi?" Woozi questioned.

"What is it?" I asked and stopped rubbing my neck.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I questioned.

"You were rubbing your neck so I thought maybe it hurt it or something." Woozi said looking more at the ground then at me.

"Aw, you're worried about me, that's so cute." I said, outloud. "I said that outloud. I was supossed to say that in my head. Please don't don't kill me."

"I'm not going to kill you." Woozi said, in a normal voice.

I don't know if I should be happy or relieved.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"No, not really." Woozi shook his head. "It's different."

"What's different?" I asked.

"You calling me cute." He said a bit of blush could be seen on his cheeks. "I hate it when the other member call me that but with you, it's different. I kind of like you calling me cute."

"Then maybe I'll to do it more often." I said and leaned towards him. "You really adorable."

"Don't push your luck." Woozi said and turned his head to glare at me.

This caused our faces, and lips, to be very close to each other.

I'm sure if Woozi was breathing I would be able to feel his breath.

Woozi quickly turned red, from blush or lack of air, who knows, maybe both but he turned his head and covered his face with his hands.

I leaned in close to him and whispered in his ear.

"Like I said, adorable."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Filler chapter cause I need to figure out what I'm doing.

I'm so pumped! My cousin (who the last time I met I was 2) is in down setting up a concert in my city for Headly and he's getting me tickets!! I've never been to a concert before cause Headly is literally the only good group that comes here. They feel for my tiny Canadian province.

I also might, big might at this point, be able to go to Kcon NY to see Seventeen. It all depends on the ticket costs and if I can get a job, which I'm very willing to do. I'd be so happy if I could!

Hope you all enjoy this story!