Chapter 19: Hoshi's Home

Hoshi's p.o.v.

I looked over to say something to Woozi but he was asleep again.

Does he ever stop sleeping?

I sighed, bored without having him to talk to, and looked out the window beside me.

I kept thinking about the idea of telling my parents about Woozi and I or even just myself.

Woozi didn't seem to like the idea of telling his parents so that made me feel like telling my parents was a bad idea.

I'll tell them someday but I want Woozi to be sure of it and I also want myself to be sure that it's a good thing.

"What are you thinking so heavily about?" Woozi asked in a half-asleep voice.

I looked over to him and he was rubbing his eyes. It looked really cute which made me smile.

"Nothing really." I said. "I was just bored where you were sleeping."

"Oh, well you could have woken me up." Woozi said.

"Really?" I said, surpised he'd say that I could wake him up.

"I know I tend to complain when people try to wake me up but I don't know." Woozi shrugged. "I don't want you to be bored when you're with me. I know that could just go sit with someone else."

"Yeah but I want to be with you." I said, smiling towards him. "I don't mind if you sleep."

"Well I'll stay awake now." Woozi said with a small smile. "That way you won't be bored."

"If you say so." I shrugged. "Did you want to talk about something?"

"Well what else would we do?" Woozi said and laughed a bit. "What'd you want to talk about?"

Woozi and I talked about very random things for while. Well, it was mostly just me doing the talking. We talked until be had finally made it near my house.

"Have you changed your mind?" Woozi asked while we walked up to my houee. "About telling your parents, I mean."

"No." I said and laughed a bit. "Why would you ask that? I told you I was sure."

Woozi shrugged. "I figured that's what you were thinking about while I was asleep."

"I won't lie to you." I said. "I was thinking about telling my parents but I still haven't change my mind."

"Oh, okay." Woozi said just as we reached my house. "If you're sure."

I didn't reply to him as I left to hug my parents.

During our time at my house Woozi seemed like he was almost avoiding me. He sat beside S.coups and didn't talk to me all that much.

I guess he must have felt awkward or something like that. Maybe I can ask him about it later. I'm sure the two of us will sit beside each other on the bus after we're done here.

We also need to talk about when we plan on telling the other members about us. We had said we were going to tell them before our comeback. Although we have yet to pick an actual date.

"Earth to Soonyoung." Someone said as they snapped their fingers in front of my face. I blinked to see that it was Wonwoo. "You were competely zoned out."

"Sorry, just thinking about stuff." I said, realizing that everyone was in their own conversations and no one else had noticed me.

"About what?" Wonwoo asked. "If it has to do that choreography, I'm sure everything will be perfect."

"It's not that." I said but I'm not sure why because I had no intention of telling Wonwoo about what I was actually thinking about. "It's complicated and I don't think I can really tell you Wonwoo, sorry."

"Huh?" Wonwoo said, sounding surpised. "This isn't like you. Is something wrong? I know you said you couldn't tell me but I'm worried."

"Nothing's wrong." I said with the best smile I could. "There's just something I need to do soon that I've been thinking about lately. You'll know about it soon."

Wonwoo didn't seem completely convinced but he dropped the topic and we started talking about other things.

Time flew by and it was time to leave. I said goodbye to my parents and we all loaded back onto the bus. I sat down where I sat on the drive there and Woozi was beside me still beside me. I smiled towards him and he gave me a small smile in return.

"Is something wrong?" I asked once we had sat in silence for a little while. "I felt like you were avoiding me while we were there."

"I just didn't want anyone to notice." Woozi said. "The member's don't even know yet."

"We're planning on telling them before the comeback so why would it be bad if they found out now?" I asked.

"Now isn't the right time." Woozi said and frowned. "They should find out when we want them to find out."

"You wouldn't want them to find out right now?" I asked, confused.

"I told you." Woozi said. "Now isn't the right time. If they knew now, while we're going to other members houses, it'd probably just confused everything. Do you understand why now isn't a good time?"

"Yeah, I get it." I said and sighed. "Why does it have to be so complicated?"

"Everything is life is complicated." Woozi said. "We can them as soon as we get back, alright?"

"Sounds good." I said and smiled.

"I'm sleeping now." Woozi said and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Goodnight my little cutie." I said, calling him by that nickname again.

I was about to close my eyes as well but just before I did I noticed that Woozi ears had turned red.

Cute.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
A bit shorter, sorry.

Also sorry it's been so long since I've updated this. For those who don't know, this story is part of a series and I stopped updating everything in order to focus on one book at a time. I've finished the first 3 so now I'll be focusing on this book.

Also, I planned out the rest of the story. There will be 34-36 (depends on how I actually end up writing it) chapters + epilogue.

Hope you all enjoy this story!