Chapter 6: Parentsign

Hoshi's p.o.v.

I didn't know what to say to Woozi.

I didn't think I was just using him to get over Dk.

Was I though? How would I know?

I know I didn't love Woozi the way he loved me but I wanted to try and learn too..., so that I didn't love Dk anymore.

God damn it!

I was just trying to use him. I didn't want to. I swear I didn't.

I had to talk to Woozi and try to explain everything to him.

Maybe this would mean he didn't want to date anymore but I wanted to.

Wait, what did I just think.

I want to date Woozi. I do but if I still like Dk, I shouldn't.

Maybe I can get him to agree to wait a bit. He can wait for me to be over Dk before I start dating him.

I sighed and leaned my head on the car window.

We were on our way to the event hall that our parents were grathering in.

We have time before our parents actually get there so maybe I can talk to Woozi before they show up.

It only takes a few more minutes to get there. We go in and our manager explained that we would be sitting in age order so that means I'm going to have to sit beside Woozi so I need to talk with him.

I found Woozi over on the edge of the stage. I walked up to him and grabbed his arm and pulled him with me. I knew if I asked, Woozi wouldn't come.

"Yah!" Woozi yelled as I pulled him. "Where are you taking me?!"

I pulled him out into the hallway.

"Look, I need to talk to you." I said.

"What?" Woozi sounded annoyed.

"I thought about what you said last night." I said but Woozi said nothing. "I didn't think I was just using you but as I thought more about it I realized that I kind of am."

Woozi looked down. "So? Now what?"

"I was being serious when I said I wanted to try us as thing but I think we should want until I know that I'm completely over Dk." I said, hoping he would understand and not be upset.

Even though Woozi was looking down I could tell he was smiling.

After a minute or so Woozi looked up and nodded. "I think that's good idea."

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I asked.

"I waited a few years, I'm sure I can wait for a few more months." Woozi said.

I smiled even though I felt terrible inside. Those words made my heart break.

"We should probably head back inside." I said.

Woozi didn't say anything but walked towards me. He slowly wrapped his small arms around my waist.

"Thank you." I heard him whsiper.

I didn't say anything, mostly because I didn't know what I should have said, and placed my arms on Woozi's lower back.

"Guys!" Our manager yelled at us and Woozi stepped away for me. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah we're fine now." I said and smiled at Woozi.

"Alright come on. Parents will be here soon you two go in and sit down." He said and we followed him inside.