Yes lady, I am with him, he's mine.

See, arms around me.

Jeez!  Now I know why RJ becomes so territorial when there are men around.  These woman are like lions waiting for a prey!

And so, I mirrored RJ and placed my arms around his waist.  He look down at me and mouthed, "I love you."

His sweet nothings really makes me giddy and warm all over.  He's a natural romantic.

The maitre d' lead us to a table on the outdoor seating, directly on the bay.  I haven't really heard of this restaurant before, but just by looking at it, I already like it and will be coming back for sure.  Maybe RJ and I can check in here one time, just for a change in scenery.

RJ pulled my chair out and let me sit. As we all look at the menu, he took my hand and started rubbing my knuckles with his thumb.  I am really enjoying having a special someone right now.  Getting this much attention and care is all new to me and I love it. 

I look at Audrey who is already looking at RJ and I.  She didn't say anything but just touch her heart.  I know she is happy seeing me happy. 

Our server came and asked for our drinks - a pitcher of red sangria.

"This is really nice sweetie." Steve tells Audrey, looking around the dining area.  We are seated by the water and there are twinkling lights above us.  There are couches too for guests who are just lounging with drinks and appetizers.  I really like this place.  I'm sure this place is nice to watch the sunset.

"Well, Siri suggested it."  Audrey replied nonchalantly.

"Did you know that Siri was the reason why Maine and I met?" RJ blurted.

"Really?   How so?"  Steve asked.

"Siri couldn't give RJ an alternate route to the mansion.  There were street closures that day because of some summer event and he couldn't get around." I answered for RJ. 

He is smiling at me, probably, remembering that day.  I can tell he was already frustrated when he asked me for the directions, but I also remember that he couldn't stop staring.

"That's why he asked for directions."  Audrey said, folding her hand together.

I can tell that she is in love with our love story. I can't blame her, I am in love with my own love story, a story that took a long time to happen.

The server returned with our drinks and asked for our order.

"So RJ, how do you do it?" Audrey asked.

The three of us look at her confused of what she just asked.

"Do what?" RJ asked.

"Act oblivious of the fact that people are staring at you." She replied.

"Who?" He look at her squeezing his eyebrows.

"The group of women in the lobby and now these two women, sitting across our table. Really, I am this close on tearing their eyes out!" She said, eyes directly to the table of the two women.