Chapter 23

"Tooth are you sure your not doing to much?" Sage asked as she looked at herself in the mirror. Tooth made her put on a off-the-shoulder crystal-blue dress with sheer cape, matching crystal shoes, her mother's choker, and did her hair in loose curls.

"Of course not. You look beautiful." Tooth said happily. Sage looked at Tooth and back at herself in the mirror.

"I guess I do. Now let's get to the party." Sage was the first one out the room. Tooth soon followed. North planned a party to celebrate of defeating Pitch and for Sage remembering them. When they got to the room with the globe everything was completely decorated with different decortions.

"Wow!" She said amazed.

"Ah now the party can begin!" North said happily. Sage looked at the Guardians saw that Jack was wearing a blue and white suit, but no shoes.

"Surprise to see you dressed up, but I supected you to have shoes on." Sage said smartly. Jack was pulling on the collar of his suit.

"Hardy har har." Jack complained. Sage just laughed. The a portal opened up and several people came out with two yetis. Sage was surprised to see her family, Jamie and his sister and friends, and Mayblline.

"Sage!" The children ran up to her.

"Hello everyone what are you doing here?" She asked.

"We were invited." Kevin answered. Sage looked at him.

"How can you see me?" She asked.

"Your my sister. I'll always believe in you." He answered. She then looked at her parents.

"You guys believe in me too?" She asked.

"Well at first we didn't, but Katie soon got us to." Her father said. Sage looked at Katie and smiled at her.

"My little girl is immortal now. I'm sure going to miss you." Her mom gave her a bear hug.

"Me too mom. Now let's not waste time then let's party!" Sage yelled excitedly. Music was played and everyone started to dance. Sage spent most of her dancing with Katie. Their brother was dancing with his new girlfriend, Mayblline, their parents were dancing with each other, the kids where dancing with the Guardians. Then they yetis played a song that Sage knew off the spot.

Lala lalalalalala lalalalalalala love

Lala lalalalalala lalalalalala love

Love the way you fill me up with life

Baby we can break the speed of light

Nothing to fear when you are near

Just gimme more

Sage grabbed Katie and Jack's hand and began to make them dance with her.

Reaching for the sky, I'm aiming high

Close my eyes and then it's almost like you fly

Up in the air, let's take it there

Never let go

Oh oh oh, I feel the energy between you and me, baby it's so right

Oh oh oh, I feel the energy just taking over me, over me

How I've been waiting for this

Lala lalalalalala lalalalalalala love

Oh I've been waiting for this

Lala lalalalalala lalalalalalala love

From Paris to LA over the night

All around the world just you and I