Chapter 12

SAGE'S POV

I woke up and decided to visit Tooth. Jack was bring snow to the world, and I need some space from him. I put on a pair of blue jeans, a brown short sleeves shirt, grey sneakers, and my green jacket. My hair was in a losse ponytail since I was to lazy to to it. I walked around the workshop looking for North. When I went to his office he was craving something out of ice. He soon saw me.

"Hello Sage. Jack isn't here if you looking for him." He told me.

"I'm not looking for him. I wanted to see if I could visit Tooth today."

"Of course. Here you go." He handed me a snow globe.

"Thank you." I shook it up and said Tooth Palace. When I threw it to the ground a portal opened up. I jumped throught it and landed on my feet. I looked around and saw all the baby tooth'is working. Some of them saw me and waved. I waved back and started to look for Tooth. I followed the trail of baby tooth's that lead me to a room with Tooth talking to the fairys about where each tooth was at.

"Tooth!" I yelled getting her attention. She looked at me with a smile.

"Sage!" She flew down to me with a hug. "I'm glad your alright." She said with relief.

"Me too!" After our moment I sat down watched Tooth and her fairy's work. Some of the fairies started to mess with my hair, but I didn't mind.

"So Sage what brings you here?" Tooth asked me.

"I want to visit." I answered knowing that was half true.

"Are you sure that's the real reason?" Tooth knew I was lying. She could read me like an open book.

"I needed some space away from Jack." She looked at me confused.

"Why? I thought that you like hanging out with Jack." Tooth knowledge.

"I do, but there is more behind the reason."

"Well what is it?" Tooth asked. I knew I could tell Tooth anything, but I was scared to even tell her. So I took a deep breath and let it out.

"I'minlovewithJack!" I said quickly. Tooth took sometime to understand me. After for a few seconds of breaking down my words she had a smile on her face.

"Awwww. How sweet. Your in love Jack." I nodded. She then rubbed my head. "It's okay your secret is safe with me." She told me. I sighed in relief and smile.

"Thanks Tooth." I stood up and stretched my arm. "I'm going to walk around for a bit."

"Okay and be careful." She warned me.

"I will." I started to walk around. I explored every hallway know demand. I then walked outside the palace. I sat down on the ledge with my feet dangling like a fish. I was enjoying the view and the sound of the wind passing by me. Then my bracelet started to glow white. I looked at it in confusion.

"So... you finally figured out who your real parents." I heard a voice said. I looked up at one of the towers and saw Pitch standing there with a nightmare and his fearling. I stood up quickly and slowly backed away from him.

NORMAL POV

"We finally meet face to face." Pitch said.

"What do you want?" Sage said with a venomous tone.

"I just want to see how you, man in the moon's daughter, can defeat me. You have no powers what so ever, and your just a burden on the Guardians." He told her. Her eyes widen.

'Am I really a burden?' She thought. Then the emo appeared in front of her and kneed her in her stomach. She lost her breath at that moment. Before she could hit the ground. The emo grabbed her hair and threw her across the room. Making her hit the wall. Sage was trying to catch her breath. Pitch laughed in amusement. The emo slowly walked to Sage and started to kick her in the stomach. Blood slowly leaked from her mouth. She felt her insides being damaged. After chocking up blood the emo slowly lifted up her by her neck.

"What a weakling. But your are a half spirit with no powers, so I wasn't suspecting anything different from before." The emo laughed. Sage's watched started to glow again. She took her hand and aimed it at the emo's face. Then a bright white light shot out of Sage's hand. And through the emo's face. The grip on her neck was gone and the emo was down for the count. Pitch eyes widen in disbelief. Sage looked at the emo and saw the it's head was gone, but not just gone more like desinagrated. The shadows took the body away. She held her stomach and looked at Pitch.

"Is that all you got?" She smirked. She felt something different in her and she was starting to like it. Pitch glared at Sage's new action. Then she was surrounded by nightmares. Sage's bracelet glowed again, but it turned into a sword. Left and right nightmares was attacking her. She took one stroke and they where all gone. Sage then felt sick. Her attacks became sloppy and the nightmares had an advantage. One pushed her down on the ground. They started to trample her. Her body started to become numb and cuts and bruises where made all over her body. Then Tooth and some of her fairies attacked the nightmares that was hurting Sage.

"Leaving her alone!" She yelled. The nightmares back down. Pitch laughed before disappearing into the shadows. Tooth immediately went to Sage. She check her pulse. It was weak. Tooth picked her up and went to the the North Pole. When she got there she yelled for help. One of the yeti's took Sage away from Tooth and took her to her and Jack's room. North came out asking Tooth what happened. After explaining North called for all the Guardians, but no one could contact Jack. The yeti who took Sage came out. The Guardians went in and saw Sage in the bed bandaged up.

"Why did Pitch attack her?" Bunny asked.

"I guess he wanted to see what Sage was capable of." Tooth answered. The Guardians left Sage alone. When they left a tear fell from her eye.

'Am I really just a buried?' She thought. They all left lastly Tooth, who didn't want to leave, but she did. Everyone was really gloomy at the North Pole.

JACK'S POV

I was heading back to the North Pole after making the world covered in snow. When I got there everyone was gloomy and quiet. I went to North's office to see what was going on. I walked into his office to see him doing nothing. The was an sculpture that was unfinished. I knew something was wrong.

"North was with every one? Everyone seemed all gloomy." I joked. He turned towards me with a serious expression on his face.

"It's Sage, Jack." He answered.

"What?! What happened?" I asked hoping nothing bad happened to her. North's face seemed sad.

"Sage... was attacked at Tooth's palace, and is hurt really bad." My heart stopped. I couldn't believe that I wasn't there to prevent what happened to Sage.

"Where is she?" I asked. He told me that she was in own room. I quickly flew to own room, not caring what destruction I left behind. When I got to our room Sage was on the bed bandaged up and asleep. I walked closer to her. I looked at all the bandages on her arms and face. Pitch was going to pay when I see him. Then a tear fell from Sage's eye. I had a feeling that she was blaming herself. I wiped the tear away with my thumb.

"It's not your fault Sage... It was mine." I told her hoping she could hear me. I grabbed a chair and sat next to her watching her sleep. I prayed to man in the moon hoping that Sage will be alright.

I DO NOT OWN ROTG!!!