Chapter 16

Jack and Sage went to Burgess as Jack promised. When they landed they landed in front of Jamie's house. Sage's wings disappeared and they went to the door. Sage proudly knocked and waited patiently for it to open. When it did Jamie wasn't the one who opened it. It was Kevin.

"Oh Sage. You look pretty today." He complimented. Sage was wearing plain blue jeans, black boots, and a yellow long sleeves blouse.

"Well thank you. Why are you here?" Sage asked.

"Oh Katie wanted to come over, so we're here." He answered.

"Katie!" Sage said happily. She ran passed Kevin, leaving him and Jack behind, and looked for Katie. When Sage was inside she saw everyone in the living watching Adventure time.

"Hey hey hey!" Sage said getting everyone's attention. They looked at her and smiled.

"Sage!" They all ran up to her and tackled her down on the ground.

"Ow ow ow. Okay get off! You guys are hurting my wings!" When she said that everyone was confused.

"Wings?" Pippa questioned. Sage totally forgot about that they don't know about her wings. They got off of her.

"Yes wings. You guys want to see?" She asked.

"Yeah!" They said. Sage looked around the hallway to make sure Kevin wasn't coming. After the coast was clear her wings appeared on her back. Everyone awed.

"Wow Sage you look like an angel now." Katie said.

"Well thank you." Sage smiled and her wings disappeared. Jamie looked around.

"Where's Jack?" He asked. Sage looked around.

"I don't know. He was hear." She answered. Sage went to go look for him. About 5 minutes of looking for him inside and outside the house she couldn't find him. She went back inside with the kids.

"Did you find him?" Claude asked.

"Nope. I wonder where he went off to, but anyway let's have some fun." Sage said with a smile. Everyone went outside to the park, and I mean everyone.

"Sage why did you drag me out here?" Kevin complained (note: I forgot to mention Kevin is a few months older then Sage). Sage was pulling on Kevin's wrist.

"Because I need someone to help me watch everyone." Sage said continuing to pull on Kevin's wrist.

"Okay stop pulling on my wrist before you rip it off." Kevin yelled. Sage let go and everyone continued to walk to the park. When they got there inside was a small play ground (it's not snowing). Everyone ran to it. Sage watched all the girls, and Kevin watch all the boys. Sage was pushing Katie on the swings. She was mostly thinking about tomorrow. As Sage wasn't paying attention she was knocked over by Katie. Katie saw what she did and looked down and at Sage.

"Sage are you okay?" She asked. Sage sat up and smile.

"I'm fine. Now come here." Sage got up and began to chase Katie, but in a fun way. When Sage caught Katie she began to tickle her.

"Okay okay I surrender." Katie let out. Sage stopped and picked her up.

"Come on want to pull a prank on your brother?" Sage said in a creepy smile. Katie smiled for her reply. Sage told her the plan. Katie understood and went to spread this plan to everyone, but her brother. Once everyone knew the plan one by one the was all out of Kevin's sight. Kevin soon started to look for them. He soon heard little small snickers and laughs. He would follow them, but each one lead him the woods. The voices continued and made him go into the woods. He called their names, but know one answered. Then something rustled in the bushes next to him. Kevin jumped and looked at the bushes. Seven little creatures covered in leaves and twigs came out. Kevin wasn't really scared. He just scoffed.