Chapter 1

There was a small girl at the age of 7. She had black hair that was to her neck, silver eyes, and a birthmark the the left side of neck that shaped of a crescent moon. She was a believer. Every fairytale she was told she would believe it. One day she was in her room watching t.v. She excited because her tooth came out, and that meant the tooth fairy was coming. Her mom would tell her not to stay up or she wouldn't come. The little girl put her tooth under her pillow and went to sleep. During the night she kept hearing things. It sounded like wings fluttering around. The girl opened her eyes and saw a a part human part hummingbird hybrid. It had tan skin and violet eyes. The feathers were curved upward. Its entire body seems to be covered in mini feathers.

"Oops I didn't mean to wake you." The little girl just stared at the hummingbird hybrid. It was trying to touch her, but the little girl moved away.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm the tooth fairy." The little girl smiled.

"Hi." She whispered. She pulled out a tooth and gave it to the tooth fairy.

"Thank you little one. What's your name."

"Sage Rider."

"You can call me Tooth or Toothiana."

"I'll call you Tooth because its easier." Tooth laughed and handed her a quarter.

"Now get to sleep little one, so the Sandman can give you nice dreams." Sage laid back in bed. Tooth was about to leave out the window.

"Will I see you again?" Sage asked.

"I'll visit you sometime." Tooth flew out of the window. Tooth was right she did visit. Sage was happy to see Tooth. Tooth would tell her stories about Santa, The Sandman, The Easter Bunny, and Jack Frost. Tooth talked a lot about Jack's teeth. How they were nice and white. Sage really didn't have any interest in that. Other times Tooth would bring her mini tooths with her. Tooth loved Sage like a little sister. Together they became best friends, until the day of the move. Sage was moving out of Burgess to Chicago. Before they even left Tooth gave Sage's a golden bracelet that had a engravement on it. It said 'Don't forget to floss!' They gave each other a hugs and departed.

"Will I see you again?" Sage asked.

"One day we will, and don't forget about me."

"I won't."

"Sage its time to go." Her mom called.

"Bye Tooth." Sage waved.

"Bye Sage." Tooth waved backed. Sage got in the car, and they drove off.

I don't own ROTG