Chapter 15

Later that night everyone was asleep. Well not everyone. Sage woked up and looked at her sleeping partner. Jack was peacefully asleep. Sage quietly got off the bed, grabbed a coat, and put on some sneakers, and headed for the window. She tried to open the window, but it was squeaking. Jack would groan everytime the noise was made. After the window was completely opened she looked at Jack. He was still asleep. She sighed in relief. Sage jumped out the window. Her wings appeared and she was flying in the air. She didn't fly far nor didn't fly close. Sage landed on top off an iceberg. She looked up at the moon.

"Dad are you here?" Sage asked.

"Yes I'm here." He said.

"I'm just curious about the day that I have to defeat Pitch. When is it exactly?" She asked twiddling her thumbs.

"The day of the next solar eclipse." He answered. Sage's eyes widen.

"That's in two days." She said.

"Yes I know it's in two day." It was silent. Manny knew something was wrong with her.

"What troubles you?" He asked.

"Why? Why do I have to forget the Guardians?" She asked upset.

"Because I promised your mother that you would have a normal human life after the war." He answered.

"I don't care. I don't want forget the Guardians. I love them all. I love Tooth, Bunny, North, Sandy, and Jack. Especially Jack. He makes me happy, and you know that." She said.

"I know he makes up happy, but..."

"But nothing. I love Jack with all my heart. And making me forgetting him is like taking away happiness from me! Are you trying to get rid my happiness?" She asked.

"No I'm not." He answered.

"Well that's what you are doing now. Everyday that I'm with Guardians each and everyone of them brings happiness to my life. Dad if you love me please don't this." Sage begged. It was silent. A tear fell from her right eye. Manny didn't answer.

"I guess you don't love me then." Sage flew back to the North Pole. Manny watched his daughter flying back to the North Pole, but he wasn't the only one who was watching her. When Sage got back to North's workshop she flew back into her and Jack's room. She then ran to their bed crying on Jack's shoulder. Jack woke up and looked at her. When he saw tears in her eyes he woked up immediately.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Who did this to you?" He questioned.

"Two day. No. Dad." Jack was confused. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and began to rock her.

"Okay. Its okay. Now slow down and tell me what happened." He said calmly. Sage took a deep breath.

"I went to my father and asked him about me defeating Pitch. He said the next solar eclipse. Which is in two days. I then asked him why I have to for get you guys. He said that he promised ny mom that I would have a normal life after the war. You guys bring happiness in my life. Taking my memories is like taking my happiness away. I don't want to forget you guys. I love you guys so much. I don't want to forget." Sage cried again. Jack rubbed her shoulders.

"Shh it's okay. Its okay. We love you too, and we wish that we could change the path set for you." Jack told her.

"This isn't fair." Sage said upset.

"Yeah we know, but no matter what we will always be friends." Jack said. Sage looked up at him. Her sad expression turned into a slightly happy one.

"Best friends, but Tooth is number one on my list." Sage said with a smile.

"Why?" Jack asked.

"Because I knew her longer." Sage answered like Jack should know that.

"Can you move her to the second on your list?" He asked. Sage tapped her finger on her chin.

"I can arrange something." Sage's answer made Jack smile.

"Lets go back to sleep. We can visit the children tomorrow." Jack said.

"Okay. Now let me go so I can." Sage said. Jack let her go and Sage turned her back against him.

"Night Jack." She said before going to sleep. Jack looked at her.

"Night snowflake."

"What you call me?"

"Huh nothing!"

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS. SORRY FOR IT BEING SHORT. I DO NOT OWN ROTG. SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR PROBLEMS.