Just a couple hours of rest will do me good for sure after a good day of training.

I placed my extra blades into my pack and then dropped my pack on the floor. I dropped into the grass all my muscles now releasing any tense feelings as I laid down on the calming color of green with my eyes looking up to the calming sky blue of the sky.

My eyes slowly went to a close as I heard the rustle of men's footsteps all rushing to go home. Four particular pairs of footsteps, however, seemed to be heading towards me. I felt the blades of the grass whooshing to signal me and I took heed to their sound.

It had to be the guys.

I opened my eyes and Neil, Pete, Roy, and Daven's heads were facing down to me as they stood up around me in a semicircle.

"What?" I asked, slightly irritated due to my crave of sleep.

They all just smiled and grinned which got the best of curiosity from me, yet it had to wait. After a couple seconds of their grinning, I shut my eyes again as a sign that it didn't matter and that it would be best to leave me alone.

Closing my eyes, I waited for their sound of retreat for me to have a peaceful rest. My ears stayed open to waves of any signal, but no sound of leaving was heard. I waited a small more couple of seconds before I would decide to open my eyes and shoo them away, and sure enough I heard a couple rustles of back and forth and small catches of the sound of snickers.

They better not be pulling a joke on me...

cause the joke will be on them.

I opened my eyes and cold water splashed my face and body. In a spasm of shivers, I grabbed daggers and jumped towards the laughing group of friends.

"You messed with the wrong girl." I told them, my hair soaked and my clothing drenched. I gave the guys a look of irritability as I normally did when they disturbed me. "No one messes with girls. You wanna know why?" I changed my irritated tone into a playful one.

I waved my daggers professionally in spirals aimlessly trying to throw them up in the air and soon I caught them ending my words with a competitive stance.

"Why?" Daven asked entirely curious even in the event of a coming attack.

"Because girls can get angry real easily." I charged and swung a blade.

Neil came up first to block the blade, a glint almost metallic hit his eye for a mere second, and soon he blocked my swing. "So can guys." He flung his blade against mine and we both let go of each other's frictional grip on the blade.

"But girls are unpredictable." I swung my blade catching his blade again flinging Neil's blade towards Daven, who was engrossed at watching us spar in the moment. Unexpectedly, it went towards Daven's direction, however in a sly group of milliseconds, he reflexed and blocked the swing.

"Guys, have fast reflexes." Daven answered and aimed for my torso.

I blocked and locked his hands. Lifting them up swiftly after, I kicked him on his stomach pushing him away making him fall unto Pete. "So can girls.." I grinned and repeated a comment they said before now replacing it with the opposite gender.

"Hey!" Pete yelled and pushed Daven back towards me. Daven instinctually made an 'x' with his blades and I pushed him back like a see saw towards Pete who was no longer there. Daven fell to the ground backwards in some sort of trust fall, but the person supposed to be behind him wasn't there. He was dashing for me swinging both daggers diagonally, and somewhat stupidly done so because for a short second he was vulnerable in his waist area. However, even if I had plunged towards the spot to stab, he speedily clashed it with mine and twisted me around making our backs touch with our arms twisted in the air.