A Tragic Dream

I dreamed..I dreamed I was in a palace. A palace that has been burned..I was walking around the palace and people ran about madly and men with metal armor charged towards the helpless people. People young and old. From babe to man. Man and woman. They were all killed mercilessly.

I felt hot. Heat flowed around me. The flames seemed to try to reach me, but couldn't touch me. I felt a panging feeling in my heart. A pain that seemed to have made my heart it's home and it stung as I saw the frightened people run and get slashed by the bloody swords.

The sun's rays beat down the area with raging anger. An anger I could feel. Something in the skies watched from above me witnessing the murderous scene. A darkened like sky accompanied the raging sun and the clouds swirled round about it in a furious motion.

A cry of a baby is heard in the distance. The thrashing of the babe silenced the young infant. An old man fell behind a group of family. He told them to leave him and get to safety. A man on a horse passed him having him sliced in half. Yells and screams echoed in the stone walls of the castle. I stood next to a large open window witnessing the tragic scene. Tears wanted to fall out of my eyes, and soon they have flooded them.

I stopped crying for I had to see what was happening. Tears no more wanted to come out for my eyes engulfed the scene. A child hid inside some crate surrounded by other boxes and stayed there with fearful eyes. He seemed to try to keep quiet as much as he could. He whimpered, a man heard and stabbed him through the crack of the crate.

I saw a set of men charge the men who savagely killed the people. They roared and attacked with great bravery. The men died and a man and a woman wearing royal like clothes attacked alongside the men. A King and Queen. The Queen told the King she will fight back with him and so she did. They both fought. The men and the Queen and King held back some of the raging men, but soon was periled to the ground. They all died.

My dream zoomed at a distance and showed me a group of people that survived. They made it to a humangous patch of woods, a forest, and safetly retreated. My vision was as if I were a hawk watching from above. I dove in closer to the alarmed people in the trees. Hiding. A babe was in my sight. A girl crying on a soldiers arm. The soldier passed it to a woman. A maid. She hushed and became still.

My dream disappeared from the view and appeared in my castle. I watched above, watching a babe. A mom and dad gathered around the cradle. My mom and dad. I just knew it was them in my dream. And..and....that's me.. I giggled in the little white cradle. My parents crouched watching me as I watched them play with my toys for me.

Then a flash. Like a flash of time, I appeared into a different room. My father's room. A group of the advisers entered into my father's room. He let them in. More like invited them in. Suddenly, a huge burst of anger raged within me. The advisors argued with my father. The advisors I had now. Their old now, but in my dream they were much younger.

My father hesitated. Something about a war was in their arguement. The advisors wanted to win and not die. He hindered their suggestion. My eyes widened. All the advisors began to stab him and the King's eyes were full of shock and hurt. He stumbled to the ground. I began gasping. This is a nightmare...Not a dream.

I woke up with blood shot eyes.

I gasped and felt a heat about me.

Pain struck in my heart.