Back To Pavilion

"Seher done with your packing??" Fawad asked.

"Fifteen more minutes" I said and again went to the washroom to collect things.

"It's okay, we still have ample of time, no need to hurry, take your time" he said leaning on the washroom door and finally I breathed.

"And you're telling me now?? For the past half an hour, I'm just throwing things in the bag and you decided to tell me now" I said putting my hands on my hip.

"Actually, if you would have notice then you would have come to know, that I wasn't here, so how would I know about your throwing things?" He said and totally turned to spotlight on me. And in return my jaw dropped and I glared. He started laughing.

"Don't laugh" I said and he again started laughing loudly, this time I also started laughing.

It's good that our relationship is growing day by day and I'm happy for that. Last night was so right. We finally talked to each other, listened to each other and finally became friends. At least, now we both don't behave like strangers, at least not me but somewhat he's still the same.

Today we are leaving from Maldives, and I really don't want to leave this amazing place, but have to!!! I can't call this a honeymoon, but yeah it was good to spend time with him. I'm happy that how we came to Maldives, and how we are going back!!!

"Earth to Seher" he clicked his fingers, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You were saying something?" I asked.

"Yes and then realized that you are in your la la land" he said.

"I wasn't in my la la land, now you say, what were you saying?" I asked.

"No, you say, what were you thinking?" He asked and I smiled.

"I was thinking about us" I smiled and said.

"Us??"

"Yes, do you remember we use to not talk to each other? Only the daily routine. And how we both were completely against of coming here? And now, we are at least talking to each other like normal people and not to forget now we are friends!!" I said

"Yes, I remember each and everything and I'm happy." He smiled  "And now please hurry or we will miss the flight".

And again I went back to my ninja mode!!!

After I finished packing and quickly went to freshen up. After freshening up, I quickly got dressed in my dark blue tight fitting jeans, black and grey shaded top with a black jacket. I quickly blow dried my hair and put a coat of mascara and dash of my nude lipstick. Pinned my hijab securely and I was good to go, but, yeah only my shades are missing.

After I finished doing everything, I took one last glance at the room, then slipped on my wedges and yeah I was good to go. He was already waiting for me downstairs, so I hurried my steps. As soon as I got downstairs, we got in the car.

"Thank you" I said softly.

"For what?" He replied instantly.

"For everything. For bringing me here, spending time with me." I said.

"Oh..it's nothing!! I haven't done anything that big...and after all we are friends." He said and instantly my chest tightened. Yes, we are friends!!

Again we went back to silent mode. Friends or not friends we will never surpass this zone. I had my reasons to not to marry him, but not I'm okay with it. What is his reason of behaving like this? Was he forced in this marriage? He didn't like me or what? Why can't he be comfortable around me?

"Seher"

"Hmm?"

"You go and sit inside...I have some work to settle, I'll be back within ten minutes." He said and then I noticed that we are at the airport. God!! I was so busy thinking, that I didn't even noticed. Silly me!!!

"Are you listening??" He said again clicked his fingers.

"I heard...Come fast" I said and he nodded.

After going through a lot of checking, finally I boarded the plane and was sitting inside peacefully when air hostess decided to interrupt my peace.

"Excuse Me, Mam, do you need something?" She asked sweetly.

"No thanks." I said and she nodded.

After waiting for fifteen more minutes he finally came and the plane took off!!!

"What took you so long???" I asked.

"There was this deal, which I need, and they wanted to talk at that time. So that took me so long." He said and opened his laptop.

"Okay" I said but he didn't heard only. I was tired of sitting and looking out the window. I turned and looked at him, he was still busy, so I decided to take a nap. I got up from my seat and went inside a mini bedroom. Took off my wedges and slept. But all I could think was about him. We can never be like other happy married couples.

After sleeping for three hours, I got up and fixed myself. Then went out only to see him getting up from his seat.

"You're up, I was coming to wake you up only. We are about to land." He said and I nodded. I did what he told.

"Seher?"

"Hmm?"

"This is for you" he said and gave me a black box. I looked at him with confusion. He opened the box slowly and inside the box, there was a silver bracelet with hearts and stones dangling down. It was a diamond bracelet and in the middle it was written Friend.

"I can't take this, this is so expensive. You shouldn't have brought something, in the first place." I said.

"Shhh...." He took my right hand and put the bracelet on my hand. I never miss to notice the tingles, did he also felt the same??

"There you go...do you like it?"

"It's beautiful. Thank you so much"

"Not again" he said and face palmed making me laugh.

It was almost ten at night when we reached home. We quickly greeted everyone and decided to rest because we both were very much tired. But not before, promising Maha to give her all the details tomorrow.

Ehsaas....a feelingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara