Apologies

It's been a week since we had talked to each other or you can say he has replied to my texts or calls. First, I was very angry with him so I didn't took the initiative to contact him, but after two days, my heart melted and I started calling him or texting him. But he ignored all my calls.

Days came and passed just like the soft breeze, who doesn't stay with you. A time came when I stopped calling or texting him. I used to talk to my mother in law and Maha but never had a chance to talk to him. He was either in office or was busy with some work. I started feeling that he himself didn't wanted to talk. So I left him in peace.

But the thing that hurted me most was I was not at peace. I was restless...can't sleep, can't eat...as if he was a fire, burning inside me and only he can stop the fire!! Atiqa always teased me by saying that I'm falling in love or I might have started loving him, but I have no idea about it. Like always, I rolled my eyes.

The truth is I don't know that I'm in love or not, all I know is, is that, this burning needs to be stopped!!

Today the weather is so good. Why? Because it's raining and I love rains!! When Mom was alive, we both use to get wet in the rain. But now my getting wet in the rain partner is changed, now my partner is Aatiqa, who is also a big fan of the rains.

"What is wrong with you girls??" Mami shouted at us, because we bumped into her and all her vegetables felled down.

"Mom, we are going to take rain bath..." Aatiqa said quickly.

"Mami, move Na...the rain will stop anytime now, and then we won't be able to get wet." I pouted.

"No, I won't move and you both are not going to get wet." She ordered.

"Why?" I pouted

"Because, you my dear easily catch cold." She smiled

"Oh..nothing will happen." Aatiqa said holding my hand.

"We'll see but then don't come and start sneezing!!" She yelled. But we were already half up the stairs.

"Yeah...yippiieee!!" Aatiqa was jumping and she felled down.

"Hahahahahaha...." I kept on laughing.

"This is what I get for being your best friend!!" She taunted rubbing her back.

"Who told you to jump in the water!!" I said as a matter of fact

"I was enjoying" she pouted

"But now you hurted your back!!" I said.

"Doesn't matter...come let's sit, it feels so good to sit in the rain" she said sitting down on the terrace.

"It does!!" I said and sat down. My thoughts again went back to him. Why he hasn't called once also?? Am I really nothing to him?? And just like that my tear broke free, but that's the best part of the rain. No one can understand that you're crying unless your eyes are blood red and swollen!!

"Seher, what happened??" Aatiqa asked.

"I also don't know Aatiqa" I said

"Did he said anything?? Did you guys fought??" She asked

"No, Aatiqa...No. He didn't said anything to me, nor he fought!!" I sighed

"Then what's the problem"

"I also don't know. After Maha's birthday party, he was behaving strange and when I asked him the reason he just unnecessarily shouted on me. When I was coming here, he didn't even said anything, as if me staying with him or not doesn't bother him!!" I said and cried