Baby Boy

It's been a week since Fawad has talked properly with me. Everytime I try to ask him what's wrong he just ignores my question. Don't know till when he's gonna ignore my question.

"Fawad, I need to go shopping today. Can you come along with me?" I asked.

"Seher, I have work today" he said as usual ignoring me.

"Fawad please stop ignoring me. What have I done?" I asked

"Seher, I need to go to the office. Will you please let me get ready?" He was annoyed.

"But-"

"You can take the driver with you"

"Well, thanks for your advise" I gave him a fake smile and went out of the room.

After freshening up, I went to Aapu's room to tell her that I'll be going out just for an hour and if she'll be okay alone? Because there's no one in the house. Mum is out for some work and Maha is in college. And Fawad is sooooo busyyyyy.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I again asked

"Uff...how many times are you going to ask this question?" She was annoyed.

"Untill I'm satisfied"

"That you'll not be untill the baby comes out!!"

"That's true!!"

"C'mon Seher, you can go. And as it is I'm not alone. There are maids and securities, if I'll need anything, I'll call them and moreover you're just half an hour far from home." She give reasons.

"But still...what if labor pain starts?"

"We still have twenty five days left!!"

"But we can never rely on the exact date"

"Seher will you go or Should I go on behalf of you?"

"Well, you can come along with me"

"I wish...but my legs are too sore and I'm not feeling really well" she was exhausted.

"Shopping cancel!!" I declared

"Seher"

"Aapu"

"What?? Don't be childish...go or else I will not talk to you"

"That was lame" I said crossing my arms.

"Fine, then you are not allowed to hold my baby in your arms" she gave me a devil smile.

"Okay...I'll be back soon. Take care" I said and ran away.

I reached mall and started looking for a decent coat. The weather has started to change and I needed a coat to keep myself warm. After going through in almost each shop, I finally picked up a blue and grey trench coat. It was a simple coat with nothing fancy on it, just the way I like it to wear.

After finishing shopping, I decided to quench my thirst with an oreo shake. I quickly placed my order and grabbed a peaceful seat which was a bit away from the crowd. While I was waiting for my drink to be served, I decided to have a quick chat with my girl gang.

"Heya....Anyone there?"

"Meeee🙋🙋" Came a quick reply from Naima. And then one by one the whole squad was online.

"Waassuupp???" Ayeza asked.

"Nothing much. Just waiting for my oreo shake to be delievered" I replied

"You're gonna have a stomach ache soon" Atiqa was quick enough to reply.

"And you'll love to see me in pain!?" I replied back