Do I Love Her?

Fawad's POV

Unlocking the door I got out of the car. My head was spinning, my legs were shaking. The weather was damn chilly. I looked at myself in the mirror that was placed on the wall of the foyer.

Droplets of sweats felled down from my forehead. My eyes, they have turned red in colour. My hair was sticking out in every possible direction. I ran a hand over my already messed up hair. Taking deep breaths, I rang the doorbell.

As the door opened, a loud cry of the baby echoed across the house. Immediately a smile formed on my lips as I almost ran towards Abaan. I quickly took him in my arms and slowly stroked his back. My heart was filled with warmth as my shoulder relaxed on it's own.

"Why was he crying?" I asked looking at Aapu.

"Great!! Before asking How am I or How was the flight? You chose to asking why is he crying? Seriously?" Aapu asked raising her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop being dramatic."

"Then start giving me importance too!!"

"Stop being childish!!"

"Start giving respect to elders"

"When did I disrespect you?" I was shocked.

"Enough now!!" Mom shouted

"Mom, look how she's blaming me" I said. Mom gave a good look to my sitster and she just glared back at me.

Stepping out of the shower, I stared at myself in the mirror. Seher's face flashed before my eyes, her laugh especially.

"I know you're angry with me, I broke your trust, but I needed that money. I know you would have given me the money if I would have asked you but I just did the opposite. I don't have anything much to say, It's better for me that I leave and this would be best for us too."

How can she say that it's best for us? How? But then again why did she stole the money? Why didn't she told me once also that she needed the money? I wouldn't have said No to her neither would have asked her anything.

After changing into my lower and a tshirt, I sat down on my bed. I shouldn't have met her today. This shouldn't have happened. I was fine without seeing her, but now I'm a mess and she being pregnant isn't helping me at all.

She looked so stressed. She looked tired. She needed to rest and there she was working her ass off!! But then again I was to be blamed. If it wasn't me, then, she would have been here, beside me.

"Busy?" Aapu asked

"No" I said.

She came and sat down beside me.

"How's everything?" I asked

"Good."

"What about you Fawad?"

"Everything's normal." I smiled.

"How's Seher?" She asked out of nowhere.

"I don't know." I lied.

"You met her? Don't you?" She asked.

"Why would I meet her? I don't love her." I replied

"I didn't asked that you love her or not" She said and I groaned.

"That's good that you accepted yourself"

"It's nothing like that."

"How's Seher, Fawad?"

"She's pregnant."

"I knew it."

"What?"

"Yes"