Trust Issues

Fawad POV

I turned to my left side while sleeping, but found the bed empty. I searched for her, but found the space empty beside me. I opened my tired eyes and rubbed them gently to see clealry. The room was a mess or should I say the bed was the messiest, flower petals were lying down mercilessly, half of the bedsheet was on the floor, the scented candle was lying on the floor.

The room was a mess but this mess will always be special for both of us. I never knew that I can so easily move on with her, but now I'm sure that I've taken the right decision. Her innocent face and the shyness in her voice till now, flashing in front of my eyes.

Just then the washroom door opened and came out a smiling Seher. I bet she was thinking about last night and I'm not gonna miss this moment to tease her.

"So someone's in a good mood today!!" I lazily commented.

"Yes, because someone's gonna get a good shouting from mom" She smirked and immediately my brain gave a red light signal.

"I'm still early" I said hugging the pillow.

"Yup, Right....and you forgot that you had to pick Aapu" She gave me a devilish smile.

"Damn....you should've reminded me once!!" I said immediately getting up. Trust me, the last thing you want is to mess with a heavily pregnant woman.

"I already did twice...but you were in love with your beauty sleep" she said. Oh!! She's so enjoying this.

"Ofcourse had to be 'cause you kept me awake last night!!" I winked at her and she blushed. Mission accomplished. Yooohhoooo!!!

"Hahahahaha...you're too cute"I ruffled her hair and then went to the washroom.

After spending myself in grooming and cleansing, I came out of the washroom. Today, I was in a mood to ditch office, I was being too lazy today and there wasn't even much work today in the office.

But first and foremost I had to handle Aapu who's surely not gonna be lenient with me this time. I got dressed in freshly washed denim, and wore my white V neck tshirt. I quickly got down the steps but an angry glare stopped me from going further.

I gulped.

"Weren't you supposed to come to the airport?" She asked tapping her foot.

"Yeah...actually Seher forgot to wake me up!!" I said to cover up myself.

"Ohh...so now you're involving innocent Seher in your devil plan!!"

"What plan? I didn't made any plan uptil now" I was clueless about was she's talking about.

"To harrass me" she shouted and I coughed by hearing this.

"Why would I harrass my own sister?" I said for my iPhone's sake.

"Revenge brother, revenge" she said.

"What revenge?" I asked

"So that I don't tell anyone that you and Seher.....last night----"

"Aapuuuu......I forgot to bring my cell down" I quickly said so that she doesn't say anything else. But how did she came to know???

"No my dear bro, you're cell is in your right side pocket" She gave me a cunning smile.

"Oh Com'on, now you two stop fighting like kids. Maryam, move on!!!" Dad said standing up.

"Yes Aapu, move on!!" Now I gave her a devilish smile.

"Move on.....now wait and watch" she said and held my left ear, dragging me behind her towards the kitchen.

"You're only allowed to see it. You can't have any of these mouth watering items." Aapu said.