I can hear bells

When Nico explained everything and with a year of hard work, were ready to tie the knot. To be honest, I was scared, but I love Nico and he loved me. So there was nothing it worry about right?

"You ready Electra?" Izzy asked me. I nodded. "Yeah... Just got some butterflies. Nothing to big. Promise." It was still so shocking to look over and not see that little girl. She'd told us what had happened. Apparently, every building in Vegas is cursed to have time be slower inside than out. We were in Hera's trap for nine years!

"Good, because I'd hate for you to throw up all over your pretty dress." She giggled.

I giggled too but not for long when there was a knock at the door. It was my father. "Hey hon. It's time." I nodded and took his arm.

Izzy 'led the parade' as she called it. And when it was my turn I slowly made my way down the aisle. That is until I saw Nico. He was so handsome that I think my heart stopped for a moment. At that moment I just wanted to run to him and get this done now.

Nico's POV

"Dude! I can't believe you're really gonna do this. To think, seven years ago you were a dorky, scrawny kid that barely knew how to do much of anything. And now, well you've got yourself a girl and are about to tie the knot!" Percy said, giving me a pat on the back.

"Yeah, it seems just like yesterday that I met Electra. I really do love her, Percy." I smiled to myself in the mirror.

"Woah, don't go too mushy on me." I nudged him in the ribs for his comment. "Oh and when are you gonna propose to Annabeth?" Percy's face went a shade of red never seen by man ever before. "Well, that's not what today is about! Today you are going to marry Electra! And... and.... oh look at the time! You gotta go out there! Have fun!" He said as he pushed me out the door.

I laughed to myself as I waited for my bride to show herself. When I did see her I was shocked. She looked so shy but that only made her even more beautiful.

"Please recite the vows." Chiron asked.

I cleared my throat. "I, Nico Di Angelo, take you, Electra Collins, to be my beloved wife, to have and to hold you, to honor you, to treasure you, to be at your side in sorrow and in joy, in the good times, and in the bad, and to love and cherish you always. I promise you this from my heart, for all the days of my life." She slid my band on my hand.

Electa sighed, "I, Electra Collins, take you, Nico Di Angelo, to be my beloved husband, to have and to hold you, to honor you, to treasure you, to be at your side in sorrow and in joy, in the good times, and in the bad, and to love and cherish you always. I promise you this from my heart, for all the days of my life." I slid the ring on her finger.

"Buy the power invested in me by the gods, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." I didn't have to be told twice before I scooped Electra into a searing kiss. Everyone cheered and clapped as we kissed. When we parted I knew we both had one thing rotating in our minds. I love you!

[Somewhere Else (Not Nico's POV)]

"You think you'll ever tell them that there really never was a prophecy about them?" A man shrouded in black asked.

"No." The women said.

"No? Why?"

"I want them to feel special. Like they were destined by fate to be together. Something we never had."

The man sighed. "Very well. I will respect your wishes, Eris."

"Thank you, my Lord Hades."