Another Run in With the King of the Dead

When I got to my dorm I dropped my bag on my desk, put on my black shorts and my and crawled into bed.

I yawned. 'I wonder if I'll ever see that Nico boy again,' I thought. 'I hope so.'

I closed my eyes and fell fast asleep.

***Dream***

It was dark. I could see but just barely. It seemed like I was in a cabin of sorts. I could feel the cold wooden floors beneath my bare feet. "Hello?" I asked. My voice echoed. I asked again. "Hello?" This time I got a response, but it wasn't for me.

"Hello my son. What brings you here?" A deep unpleasant voice said. I saw a light and as it started to grow I saw a figure. He had albino white skin, intense black eyes that seemed be the eyes of a genius or a madman, and shoulder-length black hair and beard. He wore black silk robes with souls threaded into the cloth. He sat on a throne of skulls. I shuddered.

"You know why I'm here." I voice said behind me. I turned and gasped. It was Nico!

"Ah, yes. You've located the girl then?"

"Of course I have. I'm even being deployed into her school."

"Splendid. Now, remember that I'm counting on you to get more intel. Her mother will destroy me if I don't."

"Are you scared father?" A smirk played on Nico's face.

The man bolted upright. "Of course not!" He yelled, then he put his hand on his forehead and said, "But her mother just gives me a splitting headache."

Nico laughed. "I see."

"Well if you see then what are you still standing there for? Go find her!" His father yelled. Nico nodded and disappeared. Hades slumped into his chair as a feminine laugh came from behind him.

"My, my, my, Hades. That son of yours just may a thing for my daughter." A woman stepped out from the shadows. She had straight black hair with red highlights. Her eyes as red as crimson. Her dress was the color of fresh blood and was embroidered with golden thread.

"Eris. You know I hate it when you come in unannounced."

I gasped. These are... are... REAL GODS?!

"Awww, did I make little Hades agree?" Eris said in a baby talk way.

Hades' head whipped around and he stood up. "How dare you make fun of me. In my own realm no less!"

"Oh keep your robe on. I'm here on official business, and remember. You don't want to make me angry." Eris said as she picked up a fallen skull and when she blew on it the whole thing turned to dust and blew away. Hades gulped.

"Yes, well. What is it you want?"

"Do you know where my daughter is?"

"Yes. Nico has found her."

"Good. Tell him to take her to that camp. I want her safe."

"Understood miss."

As Eris started to walk away she turned back.

"If you screw this up I will crush your skull. Again." Hades gulped at those words and nodded.

I bolted in bed.

I'd had strange dreams before, but that was just scary.

I just hope it wasn't real.

***Nico's POV at school***

God, whoever said uniforms were a good idea should be dug up shot then buried again.

'The white shirts, black pants, and red and green ties are just awful! I mean of all the places!' I thought. I looked up and saw a girl right in my path. 'Oh crap.'

"Hey, look out!" I shouted. She turned to see what was happening, but by the time she realized it, it was too late. We crashed. Hard. I looked down at the girl. And of course, it was her, Electra. When I guess she realized who I was she laughed. "Oh hey Nico." She looked down at my uniform. "Since when do you go here?" I helped her up. "I start today." I said. "Well, since you almost killed me I think you owe me." I smiled. "Naturally. So what can I do for you milady?" I did a cheesy "prince" bow, which got a cute giggle out of her.

"Can I see you schedule?" I rummaged in my pocket. When I found it I gave it to her. Her eyes scanned over the paper. "How strange." she muttered. "What?" I asked, trying to sound convincing. I knew that Chiron would pull some strings so I would be, "You're in all my classes."

"Really?" I said, still playing along. She handed me back the paper. "Well. I know how you can make it up for almost killing me." She got an evil smile on her face. "What?" I said, a little nervously. "You have to let me show you around." I wasn't surprised. She obviously liked me. "Well, I guess I could do that."

"Good." she started walking away, then turned, "Well come on."

"Oh, right."

***Electa's POV- Later that day***

It was a long day but Nico made it so much better. As we walked into our last class, history with Mr. B, I remembered tomorrow was field trip day. 'Great. How can I be near Nico with Shady running about tomorrow.' I sighed and sat nexted to Grover and Nico took the seat behind me. "Hey Grover. This is Nico." I said, pointing to Nico. They exchanged greetings and then Mr. B came into the room. "Good morning students." He seemed very overly happy today. "Since we have a new student today I thought he could collect the field trip slips and we all could have a relax day. So Mr. di Angelo do you mind collecting the slips." If anyone from outside the school had heard Mr. B they would have thought he was asking, but we all knew that's never the case and he never gives friendly suggestions. "Sure Mr. B." As he got up and went collecting Grover leaned over and said, "So when are you going to ask him out?" I blushed, "It's that obvious?"

He gave me a 'ya think' kinda look. "You were practically drooling on him when you walked in." I slightly gasped, "Do you think he noticed?"

"Nah. I think he was too busy drooling on you too noticed." I gave a shocked squeal. "Don't say that! He barely knows I exist." I sighed. "Electra?" I jumped at the sound of Nico's deep voice.

I looked up and handed him the slip but never lost eye contact. They just seemed to suck me in. Like two beautiful, black holes. And could SWORN that as he went to the next row he winked at me.

Naturally I did any girl would do. Freak out. "Grover! Did you see that?! He winked at me!"

"Yeah but-"

Grover was interrupted by the crackling from the intercom speaker. "Can Miss Collins please come down to the office?" Mr. B slightly scowled and said, "I'll send her down." Grover looked at me worriedly. "I'll be fine." I whispered before getting up and leaving the classroom.