Birthday Princess

"Ta da!" I said, releasing my hands from Electra's eye's. "WOW!" she gasped. "Now I'm not really supposed to show this to you but, I'm not one for following rules."

What she was gaping at was the handcrafted silver tiara with rubies. "Is this really for me?" she asked, placing her hand on the glass case that covered it. "Yep." I smirked at her wide eyes. "Where... How... What?"

I shrugged. "I know a guy." She threw her arms around me, nearly knocking me to the ground. "You're the best boyfriend ever!"

I was about the ask her what she meant when she took my hand and said, "Come on. We'd better get back." she winked, and we left the 'secret' holding room.

***********************

Electra and I ate and talked and then when all the little kids left the big kids alone we started a little kiss here and there. That's when a the more up there music started. "Oooo! Nico! I love this song! Come on dance with me!" She dragged me to the floor. The song was I'm A Slave 4 U by Britney Spears. As she started swiveling her hips to the music I couldn't help but notice how well the dress fit her so... perfectly. It made me feel tingly. Down there. "Well come on Nico. Don't you know how to dance?" She yelled over the song. "Well I can but not well." she smiled. "Me too. But all you have to do is follow the music. Okay?" I nodded dumbly.

I 'danced' for a few more songs when some feedback came from the speakers when Annabeth's voice boomed through the room. "Hey everybody! It's time to crown our new arrival and birthday princess!" Everyone cheered. I looked at Electra. A small yet cute blush had spread across her face. "Come on up! ELECTRA COLLINS!" She slowly made her way to Annabeth.

***Electra's POV***

When I finally got to... Annabeth I think her name was, My heart was practically jumping out of my chest. I stood in front of her and she smiled. "I hereby pronounce you Princess Electra!" she said as she placed the tiara on my head. I was about to go back to Nico when, "And now to crown you prince!" My eyes went wide and looked over at Nico. He's face mirrored mine. And to make matters worse the was a lot murmuring coming from the crowd. "And Electra's prince is.... NICO DI ANGELO!" There was shocked gasp across the room as Nico walked to join me.

When he was given his crown, which was silver with black gemstones, I took his hand and tried not to look scared or worried. "I now give you, Camp Half-Blood, your new prince and princess!" There was a small cheer from the crowd. "And now. Let's DANCE!" A blast of music came from the speakers once again. Annabeth leaned to us and said, "Why don't you two sneak out? I can take care of things if ya want." We nodded and thanked her.

We shut the door of the Hades cabin and let out a sigh of relief. "Why would she do that?" I panted. "She probably just wanted to mess with us." Nico answered.

"Yeah. You're probably right." I said.

"Hey El?"

"Yeah?"

"You never read your card."

I had completely forgotten. "Oh well... then lets go read it." I smiled and went to my room. We sat on the bed and I picked up the envelope.

"Just so you know. It's kinda cheesey." He said, fidgeting with his hands. I smiled and opened it.

It read, 'Dear Electra, Happy Birthday. Hope you like your gift. It took like an hour to find it. Love, Nico'. I threw my arms around him. "You really are the best!"

"Can't breath!" I let him go. "Sorry." I blushed. "Well, um, we'd better get some sleep Nico." He nodded and just before he left completely I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight, Nico." I slowly closed the door, and went to go get a nightgown when I saw another box in drawer. "What's this?"

When I picked it up there was a tag that said from Annabeth ;). 'How odd.' When I opened it I was so surprised. It was a beautiful red and black silk nightgown (Link: il_fullxfull.420970569_kjq2). It slipped on like a glove. I looked in the vanity mirror. I gasped. I looked... like a... a goddess! I could hardly tell that the girl in the mirror was me.

As I curled into the covers I quickly fell into a dreamless sleep.

***Nico's POV***

When I woke up in the morning I quickly got dressed and knocked on Electra's door. No answer came. I slowly opened her door. She was still in bed. I went to her and shook her lightly. When she rolled over I saw that her chest wasn't well protected by the nightgown that she was wearing. I felt a heat rise into my cheeks and... lower area.

God, she had a great body. A perfect hourglass figure, plump C cup breasts, and the most delicate skin and fetchers.

I mentally slapped myself. I can't think like that. But maybe if... NO! I can't! I just... A small moan escaped Electra's voice. "Nico." was the only word that past her plump rose colored lips. God she was hot.

I must have been staring for a long time because when I tore my gaze away to look at the clock it read almost 10. "Crap! Electra! Get up!" I started shaking her, trying not to notice her chest bouncing around. "Wha-what?" she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Nico? When did you get here?"

"That's not important right now." I said sternly. "You need to get dressed and meet me out front." She nodded groggily. "Fine. But you'd better explain all this we I get dressed."

"Yeah, yeah. Just hurray."

Have you ever noticed how slow girls are when they're changing or going to the restrooms? Like seriously. I've been waiting for 10 min. and I can honestly say I'm a little annoyed.

When she finally emerged from the cabin she wore a pair of bootcut jeans, ankle high gray boots, a gray off the shoulder sweater, with a dark purple tank top underneath. "All right where the heck are you dragging me off to?" She said , still rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Chiron told me to yesterday that he needs to see us. Like now." I grabbed her arm and we ran to the Big House.

Once we reached it Chiron was waiting in front for us. "You're late Mr. Di Angelo." He said sternly. "Sorry. Electra wouldn't wake up." Electra pouted at my comment. I smiled. Chiron sighed. "Well come in. We have a strict matter to discuss."

We nodded and followed him into the Big House.

***Electra's POV***

I don't know what this 'Strict Matter' was or why he was telling us, or rather ME, but the thought was kinda scaring me. I mean, just because I took down that stupid snake thing doesn't me that I'm in the same league as Nico, a son of the big three might I add.

I fiddled with my hands nervously as Mr. B said, "I have a quest for you two to go on." Nico looked shocked. "That's it? That's all you called us for?"

"No. I called you here because this quest is one the most challenging ones I've ever sent a group of demigods on."

"Wait," I said, "a group? But it's only me and Nic-"

"Chiron! I got you message! What's the prob-" I turned to see Perseus Jackson coming our way. I glared. "You!" We shouted in unison. "What are you doing here Puppy-Doo?" He shouted. "What did you call me Spongebob?" I shouted back. "That's enough!" Chiron stopped his hoof.

I stood up straight giving Chiron my undivided attention. "My apologies Chiron sir." Everyone seemed to be taken aback by my sudden change. "Um, yes, well, back to the matter at hand. You three will need to travel to the Underworld and speak with Hades about Eris. If and when you find her you must ask her about the Golden Apple."

"That's it?" Percy scoffed. "Get an apple?"

"Not just any apple Percy. The Golden Apple of Discord." I said. "That's right." Chiron nodded. "If that apple should get into the wrong hands, there will be war. And all Hades and Olympus will break loose." Percy looked away sheepishly, "Ow."

"Don't worry Chiron. You can count on us to get that apple back in the hands of Eris once again." Nico proclaimed.

"Good." he sighed. "Gods knows what would happen if we didn't. Well, go pack and meet Argus at the front."

"Yes sir!" We said in unison, and left to start packing. And I had just settled in!