Oh...

We arrived at camp tired and nearly driven insane from Percy's nonstop mumblings. It was nearly late afternoon when we go to the gate. "I'll take Percy to the infirmary. You find your dad." Annabeth said. I looked at Nico's worried face and took his hand. "I hope you're not scared to talk to my dad." I said with a giggle. Nico's face softened but I could still see the worry. "Me? Never."

Hand in hand, we went to find my father. When we couldn't find him, we thought we'd as Chiron if he'd gone back home, but half way to the Big House a girl came running towards us. "There you are!" She yelled, she was about fifteen and sounded frantic. "Electra you need to come with me NOW! Nico can come too. Let's go." She gripped my hand tightly and dragged Nico and I to the infirmary. Once inside I yanked my hand away from her. "Hey, who are you anyway?" The girl looked blankly at me.

"You mean you don't remember me? Electra... It's me... Izzy." I was shocked. That was... IMPOSABLE! And yet, that short brown hair, and big brown eyes behind thick, black glasses...

"Izzy? Izzy, Roads?" The girl nodded. "But, I saw you like two days ago. You, you were six!"

"Yeah, well, explanations can be given later. Right now, your dad needs you!" She ran to the back of the infirmary with me close on her heels, when she turned, I was shocked at what I saw. A man, who resembled my father, was in a hospital bed hooked up to some tubes and monaturns. "Pa-papa?" I questioned. The man lifted a bony finger. Gesturing for me to come closer.

When I was a close(but safe) distance away he said, "My dear Golden Apple. You haven't changed at all." Tears built up in my eyes. "Papa!" I flung my arms around the man. That's when the tears exploded and I couldn't stop them.

"Shhh, it's alright my dear. No need to cry. It's okay." He started to stroke my hair.

"No! No it's not!" I gripped him a little tighter. "You're dying and there's nothing I can do! Oh, Papa!"

"No dear. There is nothing you can do." My eyes widened and I stepped back. "But, I don't want you to leave me! I'm only eighteen! What do I do?"

"You marry Nico and get on with your life." My head whipped to the left to see my mother leaning against one of the pillars that was holding up the tent.

"Ellana. You're still as beautiful as the day I first met you." My father said with a smile. Eris returned the smile and said, "Hello Damian. I've missed you." She looked upon me, my father and Nico, who was behind me, with a sad smile. "It's time to go Damian. Will you come with me?" My father nodded and Eris kissed him on the forehead.

There was a bright light, and my father was no longer in the bed. Instead, he was standing, on his own! He looked shocked. I mean I would too, if I'd just aged backwards like ten years.

"But, Ellana?" Eris shrugged. "Look at our daughter Damian. She needs her father. Now more than ever with what she's been through. Your time is not now. But when it is, I'll be waiting for you." She seemed to glide over to me and Nico. "Here." She handed us necklaces. They were like friendship necklaces. They were the shape of a shattered heart.

"No matter where you are, you can find each other." She said. "Now then. I have to say goodbye, but I have a suspicion I'll be seeing you two in a year or two for a very important date." She hugged us both and then disappeared.

"So," my father put a hand on Nico's shoulder. "What's this about you two getting married?" I could see Nico shiver. I giggled. This should be interesting.