"Actually, I have no idea of what is to be done if one does not obey the prince's commands." I saw the ladies faces turn in disbelief. I continued to hide my identity, making them sure that I was from their kingdom and replied, "I am his personal huntress! Why has he not told me what would be done to a disobedient servant?"

"Maybe, because you are not a servant, my lady. But a huntress..." Sabrina quietly spoken as she folded back the cotton garment.

"Well! You must tell me! What will he do to you if I were not to wear a wonderful sleeping garment?" I added.

"Her head will be cut off, my lady." The chief maid said in a surprisingly not disturbed manner, "The Advisors orders." She dusted the top of a dresser.

"What!?" I blasted.

"Yes, my lady, it is true." Her head hung low.

"Then I will wear a comfortable garment then! To save your head!" I stomped away from the stepping stool I stood on.

Sabrina smiled in relief, and the smile urged me to do more than that. "Actually, I am going to straighten this out! I will mention this to Abason!"

"Please, my lady.." Her hand reached out, "it is quite alright. It is better for me that you do not say.."

"No." I turned and looked back at her, "It may be okay with you, but it is not okay with me." I grabbed the cotton garment and blazed towards Abason's room.

I made my way to his room, but his door was closed. I knocked twice, but heard nothing. "Abason!" I yelled in an angry tone.

No reply. I knocked the door three more times.

"Abason! Open the door now!" I placed my hand on the door nob and turned it. It was open. "Abason!" I bolted into the room.

"What is it?" I heard a reply from another room in the room, which was most likely a restroom.

"Come out of there and talk to me, sir!" I knocked on the door of his bathroom. "Or I will open this door with my leg! I know real well how to kick!"

I heard a boisterous laughter that emanated out of the door. "Don't open the door, you would not want to do that."

"Well, make it quickly then! I do not have all day!" I pounded on the door.

"Alright, alright. One second..let me just.. There." He opened the door.

I backed up. "Finall..Abason! A towel, really!?"

"What!? It's not my fault I usually place my clothes in my room to change and not in the bathroom." He pointed at his sleep wear that laid on top of his bed's pillow. "You stormed in here without waiting!"

I pressed the bridge of my nose with my thumb and index. At the same time I looked away and apologized. "Sorry. It was not right that I did so. Now go get your clothes and go change before you talk to me." I covered my face and turned around.

"Ahem." He cleared his throat.

"What now...?"

"You're still in my room. You expect me to change while you're in here?" He smirked.

Ugghhh. "Change in your restroom your highness!"

"Okay, okay!" He placed his hands in the air as if he were about to be cuffed.

"Put your hand back down! I don't want to accidentally see something." I squirmed and took a pillow from his chair inside the room to cover my face.

"Okay, I'm going!"

I heard the door shut and sighed with relief. I turned around.

"Seriously?"