Chapter Fifteen

"Haru!" Makoto whined. Currently, the two swimmer's were attempting to defeat each other in the only game Makoto had. A first-person shooter. "Why'd you shoot him! I wanted that kill!"

"He was there." Haru said simply before adding, "why do you even have this game? I thought caring harmless Makoto couldn't hurt a fly?"

"Haruuuu!" Makoto whined, dragging out the 'u.' "Don't tease me." He pouted before shouting out in joy as he shot Haru's character in the head.

"How can you be so cute but so deadly?" Haru asked, maintaining a straight face. A cloud of red crawled it's way onto Makoto's face.

"Don't do that!" Makoto exclaimed, blushing a deep crimson.

"Do what?" Haru asked in mock confusion.

"Flirting! It's even worse when you say it with such a straight face!"

"Why?" Haru teased. "Does it fluster Mako when I talk like this?" Makoto squealed at the nickname, burying his burning head in his hands. Suddenly the game was over, the screen showing the red 'GAME OVER.'

"You cheated!" Makoto complained, leaning all his body weight on Haru. Haru grunted, but his smile grew more. Makoto's smile, forever etched onto his gentle face, grew wider. "And you smiled!"

Instantly Haru's smile was gone, "no I didn't." Makoto chuckled.

"I saw it this time Haru~"

"You saw nothing," Haru said, standing up. "Come on, lets go swimming."

"Eh!? We just got back from it!"

--

Rin sucked in a breath, debating his life choices.

"How did I end up like this?" He wondered aloud, running a hand through his unkept whine red hair. "To ask someone who ruined Haru's life for help to get with Haru." He clicked his tongue and rapped thrice on the large oak doors.

"Hello?" A soft voice answered, and a petite woman who looked almost exactly like Akihiko stepped outside. She was wearing a slightly stained apron and a spatula covered in batter lay in her palms. Suddenly, she froze, and sparks w from the back of her neck. A robot?

"Ah, Matsuoka-san, nice of you to join us," Akihiko stated, suddenly standing next to the supposed robot. "well, me. Last time we met, we exchanged quite a few words."

Rin growled, "can it, Fuji, or you'll never see the light of day again."

Akihiko only chuckled. "Rin, darling, you're as intimidating as a kicked puppy. Now what did you want?"

"Haru," was Rin's reply.

"Now I know that, everyone does." Akihiko stepped pushed the ajar door open wider. "But if you want to talk, you should really come in. It would be terrible for you to catch a cold." Rin tensed before stepping inside.

"If you try anything..."

"Relax!" Akihiko laughed. "We will only talk. You and I have much to discuss..."

--

Makoto groaned. Couldn't the doorbell have waited just a little bit? Trudging down the stairs, he fixed his mess of a bed head as best he could and answered the door.

"Morning!" A familiar voice chirped, waking Makoto up fully.

"Kisumi!" Makoto cried, flinging his arms around the younger man. "How are you! How long has it been?"

"I'm doing great, Makoto!" Kisumi laughed, hugging the giant back. "It's really been ages since we last saw each other, hasn't it! How has Haru been?" He asked, quickly adding, "unless some ungodly force ripped you two apart."

Makoto laughed, "actually we're still attached by the hip! Come inside, Haru'll be here any moment now!"

Kisumi smiled. "Cant wait to get the gang back together!"

---

The doorbell rang out, cutting off Makoto and Kisumi's idle chat. Giggling, Kisumi sprang out of hit seat and rushed to the door.

"Haru-chan~" he sang as he threw im himself over the blue eyed swimmer. "Guess who's back!"

Stifling a groan, Haru patted the pinkette, "yeah..."

"Come in, come in!" Makoto ushered, coming to his boyfriend's rescue. He pushed Haru inside, insisting that he should socialize with someone out of his usual friend group.

As Haru sat down, he swiftly stole a kiss, "payback." He whispered. Makoto blushed and looked down.

Kisumi laughed for the umpteenth time, "you guys are closer than ever!"

"Yeah!" Makoto chuckled. "So we've been told. So Kisumi, how have you been."

"Ah-ah-ah!" Kisumi teased. "You ain't asking the questions here. So! How long have you guys been dating?" Makoto choked on air.

Spluttering, he asked, "how?! what?! What are you talking ab-"

"A month." Haru cut in, keeping a cool face.

"Haru!" Makoto whined, shaking him back and forth.

"Is there like a ship name and fandom between you guys?" Kisumi asked excitedly. "Cuz if so, I'm in."