Chapter 33 ~FINAL~

OMG guys this is the last chapter :')

plz read the author note.

Hope u like it:D

----------------------------------------------------------

Summer's Pov

3 years, thats how long me and Harry been together , i'm  22 and he is 20 , i love how even though i'm older than him it didn't change the way we feel about each other and how i do act and feel like i'm younger than him .

i bet you are wondering what happened in our lives ?!

well,  after i got out of the hospital a week later Harry had to go tour with the band so he had to leave, even though we decided to forget what happened he was still a little bit worried and i will be lying if i said i weren't ,i mean that something you can't just fully forget .

he called me everyday at least once and we will talk about everything and sometimes we will fall asleep while listening to the other person talking .

and what a relationship without a little fights and argument ?! , yes we did have a couple of fights , once we fought about how he is SO overprotective over me , and he is a really jealous boyfriend , of course it's cute to see your boyfriend a little bit jealous ,but believe me when it get to the extreme nothing is cute about it , once a guy who was fan of my brothers saw me and start talking to me ,he took a picture with me and when Harry saw it he start talking about how close he was and stuff like that that didn't make sense ,we fought about it of course and it was one of our hugest fights cause to me it seemed that he doesn't trust me .but soon we made up :).

then it came the hardest part about being in a relationship with Harry , no it was not the fans , because the fans since i got kidnapped and all start actually approving of our relationship and they stopped sending hate and threats which i was grateful for .

the hardest part was being away from him , we both lived in two different countries ,and he can't just come spend his off days with me and his holidays too ,cause his family need him too .

after a year of us dating he asked me to move in with him all the way to London ,and of course i said yes, cause it will make our relationship easier .

i loved waking up in his arms every morning and hearing his sexy morning voice everyday, spending the days with him and just being close to him , 

how every time i just felt like cuddling ,i would go to him cause i know he is close not miles away . 

One Direction has a couple of concerts and interviews here in London , i was glad it were here cause they won''t need to be away .

Harry was at rehearsals now and he will be home in less that hour , god i miss him , 

i love how after 3 years i love him more each day and how i can't get enough of his soft lips , but lately i've been worried.

Harry has been acting weird for weeks now , like he iss hiding something and each time i ask him if something wrong he say nothing and try his hardest to chang the subject , 

i wake up at nights sometimes to find him not in bed next to me , or up turing on the other side not holding me , i can't help but think that he is hidding something from me .

Do i truse him ?, 

yes i do , but i can't help but think that he might get bored of me and leave me for another girl , i know that he loves me but i'm worried . 

moments later i got bored so i decided to go and check twitter andd tweet some fans .

i clicked on my Twitter app on my black iphone and start reading my mention