Dear Jonas Brothers

hay guys this is not a chapter of the story , so if u want u can leave

it's me Gharam (@jonasgirl) ,and i just wanted to write about how i feel about all of what happen with the Jonas brothers and the n the break up rumors , .

it's been a really hard 9 days for each Jonas fan , they just don't know what to believe, rumors about them breaking up,and rumors about Joe being addict and all of these stuff, 

i don't believe the rumors, i will never do till JB tell us this themselves, but i can't help but think of it just a little bit, no i don't believe that Joseph is addict to something unless it's his phone :P ,and i don't believe the rumor that says that it says that this whole thing happen cause nick doen't want dani to come on tour with them cause we all know that the jonas's LOVE danielle and nick is NOT that type of guy.

but about the break up, i don't believe it but i'm scared it's true,i've been a Jonas fan since 2005 .have been with them through the up and downs, the high and the law and what's better, they've been with me too through the up and downs ,i had a hardd life and till today each day that i feel like i'm alone i find JB and the whole fanbase beside me helping me and making me feel better ,JB songs helped me a lot, it may sound stupid to some people but to me it;s not just a fan-idole relationship ,it is more than that ,its like the 3 brothers are more like the brothers that i needed , the jonas family is the family i needed, we are a family one way or another, and just thinking that they may break up is killing me ,

and today when i go to the Jonas app and see people crying over the break up 10 times more than these past 8 days made me go check twitter,to find that JB deactivate the band twitter acc @jonasbrothers which made me scared to death thinking , 'plz don't make this a way to say you broke up ' .

i'm scared this is true ,why? a lot of things

i didn't get the chance to meet them and thank them for being here for me

i can't lose my idols,i grew up listening to them together and waching them together ,this can't be done now !

and what scare me the most is that if they broke up they won't work togther in songs again , the songs that i loved and still love and will love forever.

all i'm thinking now is ' they can't leave, they can't break up, you can't break a band of brothers,no one can break DNA right ?they promised us at the end of 2009 that they will come back and do new music ,they can't break this promise, they promised they will come back and we promised we'll stay ,we did keep our promise and we will stay Jonas fans till death ,but they broke theirs , i always got hurt by people not keeping their promises and i never thought that the people that always made me feel better will be the ones who hurt me !"

it hurts so much to just think that the band might be over ,just imagining my life without them its like hell ,and thinking that their come back tour may turn to a goodbye tour hurts !

i know that they will go solo each,and as a jonas fan i will stay a true jonas fan and support each one of them and won't even compair them to each other .i will stay and support them cause no matter what they will stay my 3 idots boys,the ones who saved my life .

at the end i just wanna hope that this whole thing is a nightmair that i will wake up from ,and that JB will say that they are still together .

JB i know you might not read this but if you do, i loved you, i love you and i will always love you guys , i'm gonna stay and all of your fans will .

Love,

Jonas fan