chapter 10

''well...''

I held my breath for a minute and prayed to god.

''I can't go.I've an interview for Fastlife promotion'' at this my face fell.

''but you can go if you want I'm not going to stop you from that '' i can't believe what I'm hearing.My OVERPROTACTING brother is letting me go alone in a concert.
,wow ,i think there is a first to everything .
''but ofcourse you've to take a bodyguard'' I talk too soon.he will NEVER change 

''thank you thank you but can I go alone? Pleeease'' 

''no and that is the end of the discussion'' 

I sighed ''fine tomorrow I'll be going for shopping for the  concert'' Joe open his mouth to say and i cut him and  i added quickly ''with a bodyguard''

''much better'' I kissed Joe goodnight and left to tell Liam about this.

In my room I texted Liam about my arrival.He was sad when I told him Joe is not coming but in the end he was happy at least I'm coming.I'm really surprised that he didn't run away afetr Joe gave him the 'Look".

With a big smile i went to sleep in my shorts and a tank top.hopping that tomorrow will come soon .

Next morning Joe was busy playing in his phone so I decided to head out for shopping after breakfast.

Just as I was heading for door Joe's voice stopped me

''don't forget to take a guard and I'll call you in an hour to check on you '' he said without taking his eyes away from his iphone.

''yeah yeah'' ofcourse when it's come to me my bothers they can  become my parents.

Entering in a mall I think what to wear in this concert.I should wear something that show my support for them.so i headed to some stores to look around .

An hour later I head back to the  hotel with my shopping bags.in hand 

''I'm back'' i said opening the our suit  door 

''good cause I'm heading out for the interviews.now , take care of yourself and don't forget to take a guard with you to the concert , '' said Joe kissing my forehead

''how can i forget when you remind me every minute?'' i said.note the sarcasm 

''very funny, have fun lil sis '' he said rushing out and closing the door.behind him 

Concert will start at 7:00pm so I've plenty of time to to dress.

At 4:30pm I went to take a shower. After shaving my legs and shower i dried my hair with a blow drier. 

I applied maskara for smoking eye effect and a light colour lipstick.After that I put my skinny jeans on and  1D logo shirt which i bought today and mached it with my Prairie Grass Sandals.[A/N: concert costume link http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=85229518 ] 

When I was done,i checked the time.I've an hour to arrive so headed out in my black SUV and ofcourse with a guard.

After 45 minutes now I'm in my VIP seat.15 minutes are left so I looked around me.There are so many fans with posters and some are really catchy , and some are kinda dirty .

suddnley the music starts with a video playing on the big scream of Louis picking up the other boys in some van and then i heard someone singing .

"We're like NA NA NA , then we're like YEAH YEAH YEAH .. always like NA NA NA , then we're like YEAH YEAH YEAH " they whole boys start singing 

i looked around and everyone was screaming and singing along , 

after about 15 minutes the boys start singing their favourt songs ,