"Shh." I say gently pressing my fingers against his lips, my heart breaking for the man desperate to prove his love to me. "Stop talking it's okay. Just come here."

He swallows and presses his lips to mine, his molding with mine, mine molding to his in the most sweet and needing way. His mouth is rough against mine but gentle enough to spark the nerves inside me.

I have no idea what is going on or what possessed Harry to say these things to me but all I want to do is show how much he means to me.

Greedily, my hands move to the front of his shirt, fumbling with the buttons, as he grasps my hips pressing me against him.

"Just rip it." He groans against my lips and I do, a few buttons bouncing onto the tiled floor and walls.

Quickly, he shrugs off the wet material off his upper body while my hands move to undo his belt and jeans. Pushing my hands away, Harry grasps onto the waistband and tugs off his jeans and boxers in one slick move.

Without another moment wasted, he leans down and scoops me up off the floor and wraps my legs around his waist, pressing me into the wall. The warm water cascades down both our heated bodies and I cry out as he thrusts himself inside me.

My fingers give his hair a tug as Harry moves in and out of me at a slightly quicker pace than what he has done before, and I let myself get lost in him while he does the same, as everything blissfully and numbingly disappears but us.

The next morning I wake up early to join Harry on his daily run since I had not been on one in a while. He had to slow his pace down a little for me but being the perfect boyfriend he is, he did not mind. Today Harry had the day off of work so we decided to go and take this opportunity to go around London to take pictures for my project. Currently we were at the local train station to go and visit the same beach my dad and I went to the other day.

"Harry can you put your feet beside mine?" I ask as I stood on the edge of the pavement, while taking out my phone from my pocket.

"Sure love." He nods before stepping closer to me and placing his feet beside mine. Leaning down I focus the camera and take a picture of our feet by the railroad tracks.

"Perfect

"Perfect." I mumble and decided to post it on Instagram before writing a comment below saying:

Toeing the line of adventures with my babe.

At first I was a bit reluctant to post pictures of us in social media but Harry said it was alright. Besides, he is a huge part of my life and I want to add him in somehow to my  collage of memories.

"Alright, here is our train." Harry says once I post the picture as the train approaches the rail road track in front of us.