She expertly dodges me, the package even further out of my reach. I groan, pulling at my hair. I had been waiting to see my dress for what seemed like years. It was my wedding dress. I was going to wear it down the aisle, I was going to wear it on one of the most important days in my entire life.

And she was depriving me of it.

"I think we should talk about your hatred towards me first," Camila says, putting the package in front of her to make it easier to hold.

Oh there was so much to say. Asking Diego if he cared about me, I'm not sure if she wanted my heart to break -in a way-, and then Federico. She was mad. That silly devious smile on her face, when she smiles like that you know that you'd rather be ten feet underground.

"You made me kiss Federico," I remind her, and she smiles thoughtfully but wickedly.

"Why are you complaining? By the looks of it you enjoyed it. I'm not blind—I saw you try and deepen the kiss," Camila smirks, and I flush.

"My liking to the kiss is besides the matter! I kissed somebody in front of my fiancé, okay he probably didn't care, but I mean the rest of my friends who had no idea the engagement was fake? And the fact that Diego just let me kiss him! It's preposterous!" I yell, and she chuckles.

"Okay okay, but on a serious note. Was he better than Diego?" Camila asks. I roll my eyes but couldn't help thinking about it.

Diego's kisses were aggressive, almost desperate. It was like whenever we kissed we were trying to get our minds off something, or we just needed to do it. At least, that's the mood I thought Diego conveyed. Last night, we were both slightly angry, which was probably why he was rough, and why his nails dug into my waist.

My kiss with Federico was pretty much the opposite. It was gentle and slow. I could enjoy the kiss and savour every moment of it. I could remember the way Federico's lips moved against mine. Because that's what the kiss allowed me to do. It wasn't rushed, it was just sweet.

"They are opposites," I soon find myself saying. Camila's head perks up in interest. I take a deep breath.

"Diego's aggressive and feverish—"

"—but he's passionate," Camila cuts in and I roll my eyes.

"Federico however, is soft and sweet—"

"—but boring," Camila coughs not-so-subtly.

"Whose side are you on?" I shout, and she laughs grinning.

"Diego's of course. He's my best friend so basically I have to be. And besides, you two are already engaged so it's just a lot easier. And plus, Diego got very jealous," Camila points out. I scoff.

Diego—jealous, was such an incredulous thought I couldn't even process it. In order to be jealous of somebody you had to care about them, even remotely care about them.

Jealousy was a feeling, a fear of losing somebody close to you to somebody else. Somebody who you thought was inferior but just because they threatened to take what was yours intentionally or not.

"Diego would never be jealous, especially not of Federico. And because of me. Dear god, the whole thing is ridiculous!" I exclaim and she shakes her head.

"He showed the obvious signs of jealousy. Clenched fists, hardened jaw, and narrowed gaze. I swear to god he was ready to kill him," Camila describes. "Wait, which kiss do you prefer?" Camila asks suddenly.