8

"We're finally here!"

A doe eyed girl exclaimed as she jumped out of the SUV, stomping her boots on the snowy white ground happily.

"Oh yeah!"

A tall girl joined her and twirled her body around, enjoying the coldness on her face.

"Michelle! Dinah! Come over here and get the luggage!" Normani called out and the two figures came running to the back of the two SUV that were parked in front of a big snow cabin to help out with the luggage.

"Mani! It's really beautiful here! I can't wait to see the interior of the cabin!"

Michelle squealed delightfully at Normani and the older girl chuckles at the hyper girl.

"You will. You will. Now just help out and you'll able to see it soon."

"Mani! It's so beautiful!"

Normani turned and smiled at the brunette who was having her beautiful eye smile on her face right now.

"It is."

Normani replied as she pulled out the huge suitcase from the car boot and placed it beside the rest of the luggage. She closed the door and followed the rest who was rushing to the snow cabin happily, despite the ground was covered with snow.

"Hey, be careful! Don't slip!"

Normani could hear Ally's warning and she shook her head the few hyper girls in front. What would she do without Ally to help her to control all these kids?

"MANI?"

She turned her head around and saw Aquarius and Camila sticking their head out of the window from the driver's seat.

"Yeah?"

"We're going to the nearest gas station to fill up fuel."

Normani looked at Aquarius then to Camila, who was blowing puffs of hot air in the sky like it was a new fascinating thing.

"Couldn't it be later?"

Normani ask Aquarius, her eyes not missing Camila that was doing strange things behind Aquarius's car. She was drumming her fingers on the exterior of the car door and making funny faces at the side mirror.

"The sky will be dark soon."