2

Her hair stopped tousling in the air, the speed slowly decreased and Lauren could feel the air around them going still. Her face was still buried at the warm back, lips dried and purple, face paled and body trembling.

Never ever, she is going to sit behind Camila again.

"Laur! Are you alright?!" A high voiced shouted and hurried footstep could be heard nearby.

"Y –yeah." Lauren choked out as Brittany's face came into her view when she was pulled away from Camila's back.

"Ha- have some water to calm your nerves." Brittany said as she pulled out her bottle and passed it to Lauren.

Lauren took it with shaky hands and with much difficulties, she finally drank a mouth of it.

Camila chuckled at the sight and raised a hand to arrange the messy hair for Lauren.

"Did it release your stress?" She teased but Lauren ignored her, not daring to look at her because of the previous gestures.

"Come on, get down." Normani said as she went forward and helped Lauren down.

"We have to start working soon, get ready Camila." Normani said before helping Lauren to seat on a chair.

Camila frowned a little at the lack of response and shrugged. Placing her bicycle alongside with the rest, she went to the venue and gathered around the table with the rest.

"This is the layout print. We have to place four tables at the front, someone to set up the stage and some to put up the canvas." Michelle spoke as she pointed to the area that they have to set up.

"Break, we shall find somebody to work together to speed things up." Normani spoke up and the rest agreed.

Since the design school is having their holidays now, Normani, Ally, Dinah and Camila managed to become an event helper, setting up the venue before the actual date. So, right now they were here at the venue, preparing to set up.

"Dj and I will set up the canvas first. You and Aquarius will do the tables." Ally pointed to Camila and picked up the big canvas with ropes in hands.

The rest of them sat around a table and started on their own revision for the upcoming test while waiting for the four of them to end their work before going back to their shared dorm suite.

"I'll bring the table top and you will set up the stand." Normani commanded to Camila as they walked past the Lauren and Brittany.

Camila nodded and get on work. It was easy to set up the tables and before long, they were done. Going on to the next task,  Normani arranged the chairs accordingly to the print while Camila went to the arrived truck to get the cartons of snacks and mineral water down.

"I'll go and help Laur!" Ally jumped up and ran towards her, clearly done with her revisions.

Lauren's eyes wandered around but it still ended up on the brunette, who was heaving a carton on her shoulder, walking towards the nearby table to place it down. Her shirt was drenched with sweat and her bangs stuck to her sweaty face.

Does Camila know that she looks so charming while working seriously?

"Hey!" Someone hollered and it captured all of their attention.

"You have everything right? Sign here!" The man shouted and Camila jogged towards him, picking up the pen and signed on the invoice.

"Thanks!"