Chapter Four: Barnyard Brawl

Three days passed since Doug's first fight. Steven was on the road to recovery. Both teens didn't suffer much damage other than a few scrapes and bruises.

Doug had stayed with Steven through all three days while being trained by Garnet and Pearl. He walked into the house holding a pizza box. He spotted Steven by the Warp Pad.

"Hey Steven, what are you up to?" Doug asked.

"Huh? Oh, I was getting ready to go somewhere, do you wanna come?" Steven asked.

"Don't you think everyone would be mad if you just left. I mean, you're still hurt." Doug said.

"I'm injured Doug, not crippled." Steven joked.

"I know, but still." Doug said.

"I wanna introduce you to the other Gems
that are here on Earth." Steven said.

"You mean other than Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl?" Doug asked.

"You'll like them, now come on." Steven said.

The two teens boarded the warp pad and it activated. Unknown to them, a new threat was growing closet to Earth and were ready to show sooner than expected.
__________

The two half Gems were beamed near the barn.

"Huh? Where are we Steven?" Doug asked.

"My Dad's barn. That's where Peridot and Lapis are staying." Steven informed.

Lapis? Peridot? Were these the names of the two Gems Steven was talking about.

Soon they neared the barn and Steven lugged the doors open.

"Hello! Lapis! Peridot! It's me Steven." Steven called.

Doug surveyed the area and he summoned his sword, "Steven, get your shield." He said.

"Huh? What for?" Steven asked.

"I don't know. I just...feel something, something wrong." Doug said.

That's when they heard deep, sinister laughter from the darkness of the barn.

"Very clever...Cobalt Azure."

Steven summoned his shield as both he and Doug stood their ground.

"Would you look at that Obsidian, she brought her clone too." said a French accent.

"Come on out and show yourselves!" Doug said.

Now sooner than he said that, six figures stepped into the light.

One of them was fully covered in black armor with copper brown highlighting it's muscles and body. It's eyes seemed to glow in the same color.

The next was the shortest of the group. His entire body was a copper color. He had rings around his waist and arms and he wore baggy trousers.

Then was another was entirely the color of steel. He was dressed to look like an ancient Japanese samurai.

After him, he was a deep gray color and appeared to be eternally melting.

Next was a silver Musketeer with gold in his outfit.

And finally, behind them all was a large behemoth the color of camo green.

"Who are you guys and what have you done with Lapis and Peridot?!" Steven demanded.

The samurai being laughed, "We are the Tarnished Metals. I'm surprised you don't remember us Rose?"

The Musketeer laughed as well, "What's with those pitiful forms anyway?" He asked.

"If you want to know about those two weaklings, their right here." the armor-clad being said. With a flick of his wrist, two gems appeared in his hands.