"MY NAME IS JENNA" Jenna shouted at the top of her lungs. I burst out laughing as she looked so pleased with herself.

"I'm Justine!"

"AND I'M MEENA!"

"And we are answering your questions and having bants. Today, you used the hashtag #BefsBef-ties So let's fucking do this thing!" I shouted before we all began to laugh.

*lil time skip sponsored by tHE BOY THAT MEENA IS GOING TO FRIENDZONE HAHAHA*

"Next question is "How did you guys meet?" And it's from @wroetobasic on twitter!" Jenna read off her phone screen.

"Well, basically what happened is I was set up to do my English GCSE early so when I was in Year 9, I joined a group of Year 10s for English literature and language. I was put in a seat next to Meena and soon enough we became really good friends. I went to get lunch with her one day and we sat with Jen and Justine and the rest is history!"

"Yeahhh baby" Justine laughed.

*lil time skip*

"So that's the end of the video! We hope you all enjoyed it! I'll leave these guys Instagrams down below because they like to think they are aesthetic af" I laughed.

Meena punched my arm before saying:

"You wish you were as cool as me!"

We laughed at her before I carried on.

"I love you guys so much. See ya!" I squealed before hitting my hand over the camera lense and ending the clip.

"That was fun" Jenna laughed.

"Can we edit it with you?" Meena asked.

"Yeah!"

I ran over to my desk and grabbed my laptop. I set it on the bed and we edited the clips on Final Cut Pro after importing them.

This video was absolutely hilarious.

After about an hour, it was finished and we were all crying with laughter.

We put in music as it uploaded and danced around. Once it was live I tweeted out to everyone:

mynameisbef: NEW VIDEOOO💘 In Bed With Beth #10: THE ONE WITH MY BESTIES| mynameisbef www.youtube.com/watch?

@siidemenluv: yES

@joshlewisgsy: I thought we were besties :(

@bethftgrande: I'm gassed AF

@mynameisbef: @joshlewisgsy WE ARE YOU SPENG BOY

We read through some comments before going up to my loft and going on (we can chill and)Netflix.

"Can we watch Stranger Things, please?" Jenna cooed.

"HELL YEAH" Justine shouted before taking the remote and putting on the programme literally everyone in the entire world is watching.

Jenna, Justine, Meena and I curled up under the blanket.

Curling up, we all eventually fell asleep to the show.

I couldn't wait for this summer with my best friends.
------------------------------------------------------------
HI AGAIN ITS ME

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE RED HAIRED LESBIAN SIMON EDWARD MINTER!!!!!

I ADORE YOU!!!

Anyways, I'm back to school tomorrow and I'm dreading it bc

1. I have to deal with my form tutor who won't let me sing indie music in form time with my friends and HATES ME

2. I won't have my phone for 7 hours a day again(mY SCHOOL DOESNT ALLOW THEM)

3. IM WEARING my new docs that arrived yesterday that haven't been broken in yet so I'm gonna get so many blisters FUN TIMES

4. I have maths last period :(((((((((

WISH ME GOOD FUCKING LUCK

and thanks to izzywritess who's cover book has inspired my new one!

THANKS FOR 8K

Beth(just wants to be Katie Leach okay) x