"Whatever man, move." One of the guys replied.

Ashton stood in front of him, gripped him by his collar, "S.T.O.P. Understood?"

The guy nodded, and all of them left me and my painting alone.

-flashback ended-

"Hey, which world were you in?" Jeremy asked.

"Nothing. How is he?" I asked.

"He's not doing so well, and I promise you we will take you to see him. But, you need to take rest, those are the orders. Alright?" He asked, more like pleaded.

I nodded.

Everyone started leaving an hour later, visitors weren't allowed anymore.

It was just me and Jeremy now.

We heard a knock on the door, at first we expected a nurse but then when we saw Lily. Lily, Ashton's mom.

"Diana, honey. Oh my god, are you alright? I just met Maddison and Lisa, at first I thought they were here for Ashton, but later they told me they had come over to visit Ashton as well as you. I was so shocked! Honey, you could have sent somebody to call me or even called me up! You know my number. Next time, anything, anything like this happens, you HAVE to call me, understand?" She asked.

I nodded, "Sorry! Its just that when I heard about Ashton, I din't want to get you worried. How is he? Is he alright? No one out here tells me anything!"

Lily started crying suddenly.

Everyone was being so touchy about the Ashton subject that it made my heart race, hard and fast. What the hell happened to him? Why is everyone crying for Ashton? He is alright! He he has to be alright. He's tough and a fighter and-and is my bestfriend. He'll be fine. He'll be fine.

"I'm sorry, Diana." Lily said at last and left the room.

I turned to Jeremy.

"What!? Seriously, everyone just leaves me here to tell you about him! This is not fair," he quickly spoke.

"What is wrong with him, jer?" I asked slowly.

"He-he, I can't tell you that Anna, we'll let you know once you've healed, properly."

"You think I give a damn about me right now?"

"No"

"Then will you tell me what the fuck is wrong with Ashton?"

"No"

"WHAT!?"

"I won't tell you."

"But-"

"I said I won't tell you, I'll take you to meet him and you can see it for yourself. Okay?"

That calmed my nerves down. "Okay."

"But, before that, eat something and take rest. I am not allowed to take you anywhere like that, they might as well assume I'm kidnapping you, so we'll go at late night."

I started laughing, "sure, as you say Jer, as you say."

"Okay," he started rubbing his palms, "what do we do now?"

"Uhhhhhhh, I don't know, hospitals are so damn boring!" I replied.

"Movie?" He asked.

"Percy Jackson!" I squealed.

"Which one? Lighting thief or Sea of monsters?"

"Sea of monsters! They screwed up lighting thief pretty bad."