♚ Chapter 7 ♚

"Liking who?" 

A voice suddenly appeared.

I dont know why my blood boiled when i heard the voice.

Tzuyu turned around and was shocked as she saw the owner of the voice.

"Ah.. ah.. Jungkook oppa ah she said liking... liking me HEHEHE" Tzuyu said nervously.

I proudly turn around to see Jungkook.

I was surprise he was just cm away from me.

"I didnt know someone was stalking us" I said.

"I cant believe a girl who was i am facing was a.. --

He looks at my chest before finishing his words.

"Flat Chested" Jungkook said.

He quickly find his way to run.

"M-m-mwo!? What did you just said!?" I said as i start to chase him.

"Babo! Dont let me catch you or your life will end!" I yelled.

"Catch me if you can" (Ft. Girls' Generation) Jungkook shouted.

He was really a great runner i cant even catch him.

I was really panting hard yet i wasnt still giving up.

I saw Jimin watching us but..

Nah i dont mind him watching us i'll pay all my attention to Jungkook who called me flat motherfudging chested.

"Jeon. Jung . Kooooooooook!" I shouted as i pant really hard.

Sweats, sweats and sweats all over my skin.

I was still running so fast that i didnt even know how fast i am i couldnt even catch a breath nor stop myself.

I was shocked when Jungkook unexpected stopped and faced me, panting really hard.

"YAH GET OUT OF THE WAY I CANT--"

Chuuuu~ 

I couldnt believe what happened i just opened my eyes uncontrollably.

My... my... my lips was on Jungkooks lips.

Every single students were staring on us cheering.

I immediately removed my lips and stay away from Jungkook.

"The hell did you do!? I told you to get out of the way because i couldnt control how fast i am!" I yelled.

"See what you did!? I got my first fucking kiss to a playboy like you!" I added.

"I dont want to see your fucking ugly face! Not anymore! I dont care who you are! Oh well i know youre just a piece of lil' shit plus famewhore! I dont even know how you control every single ladies here i mean how could they like a playboy like you!? Cant they see youre just playing every single girl here!? Huh? Why cant you be guilty? Youre broking ladies' hearts you made them suffer! Youre bullying innocents students too! Do y'all see that as a good manner!? Huh?! I dont fucking know how Jungkook hypnotized all of you girls and boys. Jungkook is a hypnotizer and all of you was hypnotized by him! Fuck this school! Fuck everyone! Fuck Jungkook!" I said as i stare at everyones faces. 

I can tell all of the students in school's eyes are on me.

I felt someone comforted me and it was Hobi and my friends.

"Stop it Y/N c'mon lets just eat in the canteen okay? You need some food to make you feel better" Hobi said.

"C'mon she needs some milk" Szasza said.

"Just kidding c'mon" She added.

"Unnie i agree of what you said but i dont think that was a good idea i can see your future i can see that all of Jungkooks fan here will bash you" Tzuyu said.

Before they grab me away from Jungkook who was standing with no expression at the middle of the hallway.

"DICK" I shouted.

All of my friends were half serious half laughing of my word.

"Whats so funny!?" I asked.

"Nothing nothing i guess you three will go at le canteen because i can't i will go with my hyungs" Hobi said.

"Yeah hyungs first before bestfriend?" Sza asked.

"Aissh c'mon y'all know you all are my only one bestfriend~" Hobi said then do aegyo.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°