♚ Chapter 2 ♚

Oh no...... 

The first thing that came to my mind was to scream... but then i remember that... no one is here expect the guy and the girl that i saw earlier...

"Sorry please sorry i will not tell what i saw! Please forgive me!" I begged.

"You saw? You mean Jungkook and Bea?" He said.

"W-w-what!?" I said. 

Then he remove his hand on my eye and i looked at him... wait... he isnt the guy earlier... 

"Wait you--"

"Im Jimin" He said then smile at me.

"M-mine is... um.. a... Y-Y/N" I said nervously.

He is really cute geez... and h-hot? Hehehe...

"You should thank me because i saved you" He said.

"Okay then t-thank you..." I said then i noticed our weird position...

My face turned red then quickly stood up..

"I-im so sorry!" I said.

"Nah i kinda like it" He said then smirk..

.... 

Silence began... but i immediately broke it.

"I uh.. i gotta go" I said.

"Okay bye honey~" He said then stare at me like im a food.

"B-b-bye! S-see ya.. um.. i gues.. hehe.." I said.

Then i ran downstairs.

~Fast forward~

It was already 12:00 AM and i am still awake...

I was listening to a song but then i remembered what happened earlier...

Wh-what if i met that guy again? I mean.. that perverted guy who chased me..

Aiiishh im nervous.. i wish that i will not see him tomorrow.. I really wish..

Then i finally fell asleep..

~Morning~

6:49...

Uhh... well.. i have to hurry now..

I ran towards the bathroom and took a bath.. 

After i took a bath, i quickly ran towards the dining room.. of course to check if theres a food.. :D

What.. i saw a note... on the table... 

Y/N...

       I forgot to tell you that i am going on a vacation (10 months) with your handsome daddy well im sorry for leaving you alone there but i guess... i have to tell you your dad and my secret... well.. sorry for not telling you that you have a step older brother.. its because i dont want you to know that your dad have a child with another woman.. but i hope you understand.. well your brother is coming there! Have a nice day Y/N! Mommy and Daddy loves you!~ 

                                                                                                                                          -Your Mom. 

WHAT!? 10 MONTHS!? Are you kidding me mom!? and i.. i have a step bro!? Why didnt you tell me ;o; i've always wanted to have an elder brother since im 5... ;o; 

I noticed the time.. it was 7:04... i wanted to come to school early today.. 

I quickly grab an apple from the fridge then ran outside while eating it.

~At School~

Woahh i guess i did it.. i came early... i am the only one here in my room..

I took a sit then grab my phone and headset and listen to Taeyang's Eyes nose lips~

Mianhae mianhae hajima

Naega chorahaejijanha

Ppalgan yeppeun ipsullo..

Eoseo nareul jugigo ga
Naneun gwaenchanha

Majimageuro nareul barabwajwo..

Amureochi anheun deut useojwo
Nega bogo sipeul ttae
Gieokhal su itge
Naui meorissoge ne eolgul geuril su itge...

Until someone slapped me friendly..

"Owh! What was that for!?" I shouted.

I saw Szasza she was laughing..

"LOL sorry i slapped you because you cant hear me!" She said while laughing.

I placed my headset at my neck and chit-chat with Szasza.

Until our classmates starts to come..

7:30... all of my classmates are here now.. 

Then the teacher suddenly came in.. 

"Ok class sorry im late" The teacher said.

Then we all greeted her.

"Ok please show me your homework that i asked you to do yesterday!" The teacher said.

Then we all grabbed our homework and place it on our table.. while the teacher is starting to check it..

~After the class~

Me and my friends decided to go to the canteen.. 

"Gosh Y/N! You know what? Youre so good at math.. i mean all of our subject! Im really jealous" Szasza said while we were walking.

"Well thank you! I can teach you if you want!" I said.

"Aiishh Y/N let her study all by herself she can do it!" Hobi said.

When we entered the school canteen all of the girls are screaming because of Hobi.. well im used to it.

Then we took a seat and talk about something while Hobi is ordering some food for us.

"Look Y/N some girls are glaring at us because we have Hobi" Szasza whispered.

"Aiishh just leave them alone" I said.

Then Hobi came back with delicious foods.

"Omygod Hobi these.. these foods are my favourite" Szasza said happily.

Then we started to eat.

While me and my friend are eating.. 

The girls started to scream again.. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°