Sequence VI, Chapter 5: Velvet - Demons Run(Part I)

Your POV.

"Y/N, you're insane! That's a crazy idea, and you know it!" Velvet exclaimed.

Quite frankly, she was right. Last that happened, I almost killed everyone if not for her.

"Wouldn't be alive without it." I responded.

Velvet's look seemed to soften before pulling me into an embrace. "Idiot." She muttered, muffled by my clothing.

I started to think. How did I do it the last time? Anger. It was from anger. What was I angry at? It all seemed so fuzzy now that I think of it. The Doctor chose this time to burst into the hall.

"Rose, have you found her?" He asked, walking towards me.

"No, but I have an idea. I want to transform into what you called the 'Crimsinium'. How do I go about doing that?" I asked.

He obviously did not expect that question as he mumbled to himself before asking me my reasoning of wanting to do so.

"Firstly. I remember being able to see the scents of everyone. Each one had a unique scent of their own which is hard to put in words. Secondly. Rose has a scent which I can follow." I said.

The Doctor took a heartbeat to contemplate this, before his features changed into a large grin.

"You're brilliant! Now, about changing. You're not supposed — well, more like allowed — to transform into one. But. ." The Doctor took out a small device of sorts from and scanned me with it. "The Crimsinium DNA has already fused with yours. Strange. It usually isn't this fast. But it's most likely due to your wolfy side." He said, pointing to where my ears are.

"Now, about transforming. It's a little bit different now that the Crimsinium DNA has fused in yours. It should come naturally to you. As simple as breathing and walking." He continued.

I thought about this. Transforming should be easy, but it is all still too hard. I tried to will myself to transform, but it didn't work.

"Don't force it, Y/N." The Doctor said. "Like I said before, it should come naturally if you want to control it. If you force yourself, you might not be able to revert back anymore."

Naturally. Alright. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It was then I felt a tug in my gut. It was like a lever that begged to be pulled. I pulled it.

A sharp pain coursed throughout my body, and I could barely stand. I felt the change from previous, but now more controlled. However there was a slight change. I could alter my altered form. I don't know how to describe it, but I can. I took a simple form, one that wouldn't scare the others half to death but suitable for the task at hand. I still had a human body, but my skin turned crimson red and my right arm had morphed into a blade-like arm.

I felt my body changing, but it was painless. My vision faded for the entirety of my transformation. Once I recovered my vision, it was much better than before. I could see the heartbeats of everyone around me, but when I looked at The Doctor, it surprised me that he had two hearts. I could see Umbra and Desmond making their way here as well.

"How do you feel?" Velvet asked.

"Better than my first transformation. I can control myself better now." I responded, surprised at how raspy and growly my voice sounded.

I sniffed around where The Doctor said Rose was last standing at and I caught her scent.

"Found her." I said. "Follow me."

We ran, following Rose's trail. We bumped into Umbra and Desmond who didn't question much and followed us. I lead the group to the forests. Rose's scent was getting stronger and I could see the heartbeat of Grimm around us.