Sequence III, Chapter 5: Yang - All roads lead to...

A/N: Ah, the conclusion of Yang's arc. Blake will be last and her chapter will come a little late due to the holidays. Till then, Merry Christmas everyone. Now, on with the story.

It had been countless days since you were ... well, bought back to life. You've been quietly observing the Assassin's every move and training. Especially Yang. She locked herself up in the room, but over time. She started to go back to her cheery, original self. The one you fell in love with. It was interesting to see that everyone had gotten stronger, and the way they train. You even went as far to watch Yang sleep ... which wasn't creepy at all, but you found her sleeping face really cute.

"Y-Y/N....." She mumbled before turning. Was she dreaming about you?

"D-Don't touch me there." Your cheeks flushed at this and you wanted to leave immediately, but you couldn't phase through the door for some reason.

"I really miss you, Y/N." You heard Yang say and you walked up next to her.

'I do too, Yang.'

---

Soon after, La Volpe returned. He came in a rush however, as he told Ezio that Cesare's troops rallies in front of the main gate to Roma. Ezio called the Assassins.

"Cesare has finally had the guts to attack us, that idiot only made it easier for us to kill him. Unfortunately, he commands a bigger army. Adding White Fang to that makes it worse. However, we do have the Apple. Let's avenge our fallen brethren!" Ezio shouted and everyone ran out and towards where Cesare was.

All you could do was watch, and as much as you wanted to help them. You honestly couldn't. You saw Ezio and the Assassins, as well as the Hunters and Huntresses facing off a group of Templar knights. Ezio pulsated a blast from the apple, causing the Templars near him to fight each other, and the one closest to him to die.

They then rushed towards the gate and Cesare was over at the other side of the gate.

"All of Italia shall be united, and you will rule beside me!" Cesare shouted at his highest ranking knights. As soon as he saw Ezio and the Assassins he smiled a mocking smile.

"Come to watch my triumph? Soon, Michelleto and his army will arrive, but all of you shall be dead before then." Cesare said as he commanded his knights and White Fang towards the Assassins.

"INSIEME PER LA VITTORIA!" Ezio shouted, raising the Apple.

"VITTORIA AGLI ASSASSINI!" The Assassins chanted, scaring the Hunters and Huntresses.

You clutched your ghoulish fist as you saw Yang barely struggling against a large group of Templars. Her hair was a really light yellow, and she felt more stronger which relieved you. But one can easily get overwhelmed in numbers. Fortunately, her team was there to support her.

Looking at Ezio, you could tell that he was pretty drained from using the Apple. Good thing is, the Assassins, and Hunters, Huntresses were putting up a hell of a fight, managing to push back the army slowly entering Roma. Ruby was doing great hurling troops into the air with her speed, Weiss was placing traps with her Semblance, Blake was tricking troops left and right and Yang, well was a one man, no. One girl army.

It was until you heard an explosion, you looked over at the source and it was right in the middle of the battleground, it knocked back most of the Assassins, as well as RWBY away. Slowly, the smoke cleared to reveal it was an orange haired person with a fedora you could tell he was the cocky type. Under him was... Ozpin! His lifeless body lied there for everyone to see. Yang gasped, but was soon filled with rage and charged for the Orange haired lad.